Chapter 1:

Anastasia POV:
My alarm goes off, ugh time to get ready for school. I see it's 6:30am, i still have time so maybe im going to  sleep for 30 minutes. I'll sleep for 10 more extra minutes.

1 hour later:
Dang it, i'm late for school the bus just passed by. I get up and shower. I put on jeans, and a white shirt and some jewelry. I put my hair in a ponytail. And brushed my teeth and put on some foundation so my bruise can't show. I got my glasses from the nightstand and ran downstairs and grabbed my backpack and shoes. And i sat down to eat my breakfast i don't care if i'm late i ain't missing breakfast. After i finished i ran to school, great 1 hour late. I went to my locker and grabbed my social studies and science binder. I ran to class, Mrs.Smith was talking about WW1 and was giving a big ass speech about it also.  She stopped talking and looked at me and said "Late again Anastasia"
"I know,I'm sorry won't happen again."  She rolled her eyes and said "go take your seat." I sat behind Shawn mendes and Hayes grier in front. "Hey shawn can i use your notes?"
"Sure here"
After class, i met shawn and hayes in the cafeteria.
L: "Hey guys"
H:"Hey "
S:"hey ana"
L:"where do we sit?"
H:"Over there"
We walked to the empty table and we ate pizza. We'll me and hayes did ,Shawn on the other hand ate a hamburger with no tomato. We were all happy until BAM I got smacked by a pizza ruining my white fucking shirt.

Cameron Dallas"Oops i didn't see you there loser."
Taylor Caniff"That makes your shirt looks 10× better."

I looked up and saw it were 2 of my bullies. Everyone looked our way and bursted into laughter. I was bright red, i couldn't handle the embarrassment i ran out of the cafeteria to the restroom.