chapter 15:

Lizbeth POV:
After we finished eating we paid and we left to go back to the hotel cause bart called us 10 times to tell us to come back cause we didn't tell him that we were leaving without his permission. So we went back, and we were having so much fun until someone came up to us, i guess he was a fan, because he asked for a picture but he wouldn't take of his hoodie, so we took a picture with his hoodie on.
Mystery Person:
I put on my hoodie on so nobody can recognize me, she told me to take it off so we can take a photo i told her her no, she just smiled and took the photo anyway, ugh why is she perfect? How am i going to make her mine? Maybe i should go Valentine's shopping just for her?
M.P:"Well thank you, for the photo"
L:"No problem"
I ran back home, got out all the money i had from robbery, and selling drugs to my boss. I probably have around $1,000,000. I got the money and walked to target and got her a giant teddy bear, 5 heart shape chocolate, 2 chocolate roses, and 3 random piece of candy. After i paid for that, i walked into pink and from stalking her, i knew her size, so i got her a small cause she was a pretty short girl. I got her 2 pink shirts which the total was around $100 or more. After that i walked to Bath & Body works and got her 2 body spray and 4 bath bombs. And my last stop was Victoria Secret. I entered the store and i walked over to the purfume, and lipstick and i also got her 1 lotion. I paid for them and walked back to target because i forgot to buy bags for all this. After i put them in the bag, i walked over to the hotel they were staying in.
M.P:"Can you give this to a Lizbeth marie gomez?"
Lady:"Sure, but may i ask who you are?"
M.P:"Just tell her that a mystery person gave it to her got it?"
Lady:"Yes sir"
Lizbeth POV:"
When we got back to the hotel, bart told us that we were not allowed to wonder off without his permission. We were walking back until Cameron and Gilinsky came up to me and the guys.
C:"Hey Guys"
L:"Hey"
H:"What do you want Cameron?"
G:"Loss the damn addittude Grier"
H:"I can lose it whenever you can stop acting like a fboy"
S:"I had enough, let's go guys"
C:"Whatever"
L:"Well somethings never change"
We walked back to my room, to see that M was still sleeping. I jumped on her and she stood up and saw me and went back to sleep. Until there was a knock on the door.
H:"This is for you lizbeth."
I got up and saw the lady who is in the front door give me around 7 bags full of gifts.
Lady:"This is all for you from a Mystery Person"