chapter 49:

Lizbeth's POV:
I went to the store and put snacks. I bought any kind of Junk food i saw. I paid and went back home to change.

Calum:"FOOD"
Lizbeth:"For myself over, that you are not invited"
Shawn:"Why"
Lizbeth:"Girls only"
Hayes:"Can we have some food at least?"
Lizbeth:"Sure"
Taylor:"Your the best"
Lox:"Im I invited?"
Lizbeth:"Duhh"
Lox:"Yay"
Whitesman:"Let's go guys and hang out"
Johnson:"Guys only"
Gilinsky:"No girls allowed"
Brent:"Let's get food"
Michael:"Lots of food"

They left, but Michael came back and took some candy

Michael:"Just in case i get hungry"

I just looked at him and laughed. He ran out with some pieces of candy in his hands. I took a shower and cleaned my room or stuffed everything under my bed. I heard someone knock so i ran down and almost fell.

Lizbeth:"Hey Ally, Bri, honey and tayah"
Tayah:"Hey girl"
Bri:"Hey"
Honey:"Hello"
Lizbeth:"We are going to have so much fun"
Honey:"Who else is coming?"
Lizbeth:"Around 13 or so more people"
Ally:"That's a lot"
Tayah:"It's going to be so much fun"
Ally:"Girls or Boys?"
Lizbeth:"All girls"

*Everybody came*

Madison:"What should we do?"
Ashton:"Tag?"
Lizbeth:"Sounds like fun"
Luke:"Group 1 is Tayah,Ashton, Next group is Bri and Nash, then Mariah and Matthew, Madison and Lizbeth, Fatima and Jack G. And then Tannu and Justin, Heaven and Carter, Alex and Jacob, Kathlynn and hayes and Ally and Shawn, Ariel and Taylor and Honey and Aaron"
Nash:"Then we have Rose and Johnson, Lexi and Luke, Taylor and Michael"
Brent:"What about me?"
Lizbeth:"You can be with me and Madison"
Brent:"Okay"
Lex:"who's counting?"
Aaron:"Me and Honey can"
Lex:"Okay, lets go Luke"

Everyone went to their own hiding spot with their partner and things we told when they went to hide when Aaron and Honey tried to find them.

Ashton's POV:
Me and Tayah went to hide beind our instrument room. We ran inside and I moved my drums to see a secret little room, so we went inside and whispered.

Tayah:"What do you want to talk about Ashton?"
Ashton:"Tayah I have something to tell you"
Tayah:"What is it?"
Ashton:"I really like you"
Tayah:"I really like you too,but why do you like me, I'm really ugly"
Ashton:"Don't say that ever, You're gorgeous with your dirty blonde hair and your bright eyes that can make anyone lost"
Tayah:"Ashton stop I'm blushing"
Ashton:"I love the way you are outgoing, and crazy"
Tayah:"Aw shucks"

Johnson's POV:

We went to some guest room and hide behind the huge closet and we saw that there was a small place where me and Rose can hide.

Rose:"Come on Johnson we can hide here"
Johnson:"We don't both fit"
Rose:"We can find a way"

Rose sat on my lap and we talked and I told her something that i've been keeping a secret.

Johnson:"I have something I've been keeping from you a while"
Rose:"What is it Johnson?"
Johnson:"Well here it goes"
Rose:"Im listening"
Johnson:"I always liked you Rose"
Rose:"Well Jack I-"
Johnson:"Listen I've always liked your blue with green eyes of yours and your bleached blonde hair"
Rose:"Really Jack?"
Johnson:"You're kind, Funny, Caring, And you always brighten the mood where ever you go"
Rose:"Johnson i always liked you, but i guess i was afraid you never like a girl like me, with you going to tour and having no time for me"
Johnson:"I would always have time for you"

Matthew's POV:

Me and Mariah hide behind lizbeth's washing room. And i saw that Miriah was struggling on keeping quiet so i told her my feelings that i might regret if she doesn't feel the same away.

Matt:"Are you okay?"
Miriah:"Yea, I'm just uncomfortable"
Matt:"Why?"
Miriah:"I'm just feeling squished"
Matt:"Here sit on my lap"
Miriah:"Um okay"

She sat on my lap, and she placed her head on me and i played with her hair

Matt:"Miriah have you ever felt like you have feelings for someone but you don't know if they like you back?"
Miriah:"I had that feeling when i saw someone for the first time"
Matt:"I hope that guy is lucky"
Miriah:"Matt that guy is you"
Matt:"I feel stupid"
Miriah:"Don't be, i told you i like you and you might like someone else"
Matt:"I like you too Miriah, With your hazel eyes and your brown eyes and your caring personality and your funny"
Miriah:"Aw thanks matt"

------------------------------------------------

Sorry i haven't been writing as much
I just been so stressful