chapter 31:

Lizbeth's POV:
I walked back, and i saw the guys making kissing noises.
Calum:"Aw Lizbeth kissed a guy"
Ashton:"Is that food I see"
Lizbeth:"Yea it's for Calum"
Calum:"Yay food"
He grabbed the food out of my hand and ran to the kitchen to eat and the others followed him.
Luke:"Did he hurt you?"
Lizbeth:"No, he didn't hurt me at all"
Luke:"Okay, and i see that boy makes you happy,by the way you act when you hear his name"
I did liked him, he's the first guy I actually liked before Cameron. I went straight up to my room, and i haven't done a video. So i set my camera up and thought of a video idea and i though "a night routine" so i started recording.
*talks to camera*
Lizbeth:"Hey guys, sorry i haven't posted since i had liza/carlos here. Anyways its night time for me and I'm thinking of doing a night routine. Let's get started. First i get my Pj's and set them up and shower. After i shower I put my pj's on, and dry my hair. After i finished drying my hair,i head downstairs and fix a snack before I sleep. I usually have a donut or a smoothie. We don't have any donuts left, so I fixed myself some banana and strawberry smoothie. After I finished I usually go and watch Vampire Dairies or go back to my room and stalk my fan pages. Tonight I feel like I should stalk some of yall. Yall are talented, i can't even imagine how long it takes yall to finish this. After I finish, i go and brush my teeth and i fall asleep. Well that's all we have for today. Love yall."
I finished editing, i uploaded the video and fell aleep.
Hayes's POV:
I was worried for lizbeth. I haven't heard from her. The last time I heard from her was when she was getting out of a plane with 4 dudes. I guess it didn't take long to replace us. I miss her so much, i wanna call her but i don't know what to say. Brent has been there for me when Nash was with Taylor and they don't even come back home until midnight. Mom and dad don't even know about this. I should tell, but i don't want to be a snitch. I headed back upstairs back to my room, and went to youtube and saw that lizbeth uploaded a video. After I finished watching it, i saw some boy with her, i went to the comment section, and saw many of her fans freaking out cause they saw Luke hemmings with her. I heard of that name but i don't know where from. Shawn came in and interrupted my thoughts. He came in and was listening to 'Good girls.'
Hayes:"Who is singing that?"
Shawn:"5 seconds of summer, why?"
Hayes:"Come here and tell me who this is?"
Shawn came over and his eyes went big.
Shawn:"That's Luke hemmings from 5SOS!"
Hayes:"What is he doing with her?'
Shawn:"I saw that he posted a picture with the rest of the guys and lizbeth, and caption it family"
Hayes:"So they are visiting her, and they are staying with her?"
Shawn:"Yea,that's what I just said"
Hayes:"Well talk about this tomorrow, im sleepy"
Shawn:"Okay goodnight"
Mystery person POV:
I saw that Lizbeth posted a new video, i watched it and I saw some boy with her, he didn't touch her at all, cause if he did we would have some issues. Some one was calling me when i was busy doing things.
*call convo*
Gang #1:"We are outside waiting for nash and taylor"
Me:"Do it next to their hotel"
Gang #2:"You got it sir"
Me:"Okay don't forget to erase their memories of this but don't erase all of it"
Gang #3:"You got it sir"
*End of convo*
I got ready for bed, but i couldn't sleep without watching her.
Gang's POV:
We waited for Nash and Taylor outside some gas station close to their hotel.
Nash:"Hey guys"
Taylor:"What's up"
Gang#1: "Let's walk up to your hotel"
Nash:"Sure"
We walked behind them, smiling that they don't know what they got themselves into.  We walked into their room, and they told us to chill will they change.
Nash:"So what do yall wanna.. what are yall doing?"
Taylor:"What is that?"
We walked uo to them and BANG
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey berries ♡
This story just took a turn, what do you think would happen with Nash and Taylor? Would they remember anything?
Love ya berries ♡♡