chapter 67:

Justin's POV:

Tour just ended and i was tired. Once i got out of my uber driver and into my LA mansion, i couldn't help but notice someone walking by, that I've never seen before. I walked towards the girl but before i could of asked her name, she turned the corner and walked away. She had beautiful long black hair that shines in the sun. And i can tell she had very little makeup, and i liked that. I walked back home, and the first thing i did was fall asleep. I hope i see that mystery girl again.

Cameron's POV:

I've been trying to convince Luke, to explain but he won't budge nor would he open the doors.

Luke:"Cameron, go away"
Cameron:"No"
Luke:"Im getting a restraining order"
Cameron:"I need to talk to Lizbeth"
Luke:"She's not here"
Cameron:"What do you mean?"
Luke:"She's at a friends house"
Cameron:"What friend?"
Luke:"Idk his name"

It's a 'he' i stood their in shook, knowing that Lizbeth probably already replaced me, that slut. I guess i kind of deserved it. I wish things went back to how, me and her just flirted with each other.

Lizbeth's POV:

I was hanging out with Madison and Mckenzie and her brother Justin. We all went to Starbucks, and we had fun.
Justin:"So what do you do Lizbeth?"
Lizbeth:"YouTube, sleep, eat"
Mckenzie:"Justin, back off she's mine and Madison's"
Madison:"Yea"
Justin:"Can't i make friends?"
Mckenzie:"Not with our wifey"
Lizbeth:"Im not going to cheat on yall"
Madison:"Better not"

We all laughed on how much we all respect each other. Justin wasn't like Mckenzie. Mckenzie had blue eyes and blonde hair. Justin had green eyes with brown hair. She had freckles and he didn't. She was tall, he was taller. They were both good looking, and im not.

----------

Don't forget to vote ♡