chapter 26:

Lizbeth POV:
Ah finally back home, where I belong. Calum:"See you next time, bye"
Lizbeth:"Yall can come and live with me until yall leave again?"
Luke:"You sure?"
Ashton:"Yea, we are kind of a handful"
Michael:"Will your house fit all of us?"
Lizbeth:"I'm sure, we all could fit in, if we pair up, i have 2 guest rooms, and my room"
Luke:"Sounds like a plan"
Michael:"Sounds good to me"
We all walked to my house, cause we forgot our car, and we felt like we needed to walk after that long way here. It wasn't that far from here, maybe just 5 blocks or so.
Mystery Person:
Ah finally, lizbeth is gone from magcon, all thanks to taylor and nash. Your wondering why they are working for me, well i actually put them under some trance, so they can act all evil and they would attack Lizbeth and only Lizbeth. They don't even remember anything, because i have them under that trance now for months. I should probably vanish the trance, because i don't need them anymore. Wait why is Lizbeth with those boys? Is that 5 seconds of summer, dang it more people in my way of getting my future wife lizbeth. I need to go back into hiding for while because i am the most wanted criminal known.
Gang:"Boss Ty.."
T:"Dang it, you almost blow my cover you egghead"
Gang:"Sorry"
T:"That doesn't cut it, anyways i need you too take the trance out of taylor and nash and leave them there confused got it?"
Gang:"Got it sir"
Gang POV:
We board our private plane, and next stop is Dallas, Texas.
Lizbeth POV:
I haven't had that feeling that someone is watching me for a long time, that's weird.
Calum:"Are we there yet?"
Michael:"Im tired"
Ashton:"Someone carry me"
Luke:"I need to rest"
Lizbeth:"We are here"
All the boys stopped and their jaw dropped.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey yall, how are yall doing?
We almost found out who the mystery person was didn't we?
What are the rest of the name?
Find out soon.
And BTW, check my last update and tell me who you wanna date (tell me your name, skin tone, eye color and personality)
The guys left:
☆ Jack W.
☆ Hayes G.
☆ Shawn M.
☆Micheal