chapter 4:

Anastasia POV:
I'm sick of being bullied for no reason at all. I just wanna run away, i wanna be with my best friend Kendall Jenner. I miss her so much i would always tell her everything until she moved away and left me like my family. Maybe while shawn and hayes are at school i'll just pack my bag and runaway to maybe South Carolina. I want a new start, i want to change my personality and my look from being the nerdy girl nobody likes to someone people actually like. Well that's the plan I'm going to runaway. I told hayes and shawn that im going i don't feel good, they told me to be safe, i kissed them on the cheeks goodbye cause god knows when i'll see them again. I ran home got my suitcase and packed 10 shirts 10 pants and everything i need. I also got a spare bag and went to my piggybank and took all the money my so call "family" left me which was $1,000,000 so i can raise myself. I wrote a note to the guys.

Shawn's note:
Dear muffin,
I'm going to miss you a lot. You were always so innocent and adorable. I love you and i know one day you're going to be on tour and signing to your fans which i hope you call them "mendes army" cause that's catchy. Anyways if your reading this i ranaway to start a new life a new me. I didn't commit suicide cause i couldn't think how you would feel. I love you shawny boy.

Love:
Anastasia ♡

Hayes's note:
Dear hayespoo,
I'm going to miss you so bad. We known each other since we we're in diapers. I love you never forget that. I'm going to runaway to start a new life and to also start a new me. I hope you don't do anything stupid. I love you and i hope one day you go and follow your heart and be famous but don't me a fboy. I love you never forget that.

Love
Anastasia ♡

I ran downstairs,grabbed my shoes and my money and ran to the nearby gas station. I bought junk food and some drinks and i got my plane ticket already and called a uber and drove to the airport. I messaged shawn and hayes their goodbyes. I told them to go to my house,and to open the door and run to my room and a gift will be there.

"Attention plane 134 is boarding. Plane to South Carolina."

Goodbye California and hello South Carolina.

Hayes's POV:
I got anastasia's text so did shawn and we ran to her house. Gosh i hope she didn't commit suicide. I love her as a younger sister. Once we got there we knocked her house no answer. Shawn was worried so i look out back and saw nobody home so i ran back to the front door and tried to open it,it worked. We ran upstairs and checked to see if anyone was dead. Nobody's home.

Shawn's POV:
I saw something that got my attention. It was blue and sparkly. I told hayes i saw something. And we saw our names on them. So ran back down and opened her fridge to see food, and in the counter i saw MUFFINS. I grabbed them and hayes grabbed some sprite. We sat down in the couch and we read our letters.