chapter 7: *editing*

Lizbeth POV:
J:"where's your other bags?"
L:"this is all my bags"
J:"Your joking?"
L:"No, my parents left me but they wrote me a letter or notes and left it for me to read and it said "that i was a mistake" and i should die." I started to tear up i guess justin saw because he was hugging me.
J:"Don't worry i would never leave you" i smiled and he smiled back. Then he started to lifted my chin and he looked into my brown eyes, and started to lean in, this was going to be my first kiss, but then my thoughts were cut because he's lips were on mine. I started to kiss back, and i felt like we were the only people in the world. But suddenly I heard people talking saying "who is this justin?" Or "Is this your new girlfriend?" Then i saw a camera flash, i guess justin did too because he told them "Calm down, no this is not my girlfriend YET" I was blushing and feeling this thing i never felt before what is it? People were coming up to asking me questions and then suddenly i heard a girl say "ew who is she? Why would you kiss that?" She was laughing, i wasn't hurt because i was used to it but instead i walked up to her, she looked like she was 18. I told her "Gosh thanks for calling the impossible, are you Albert Einstein because your a genuines?" And i also told her "Thanks for calling me useless, i get that a lot and I'm use to it by now" she looked at me and rolled her eyes and walked away trying to show people she has a "butt" but all i could see is well actually nothing. I see everyone was gone, but justin he was standing there smiling.
J:"That was incredible"
L:"You think so?"
J:"i know so"
I smiled and we walked back to the car and i told him my friend texted me saying her address was *52566 purple unicorns Avenue*
J:"I think i know where she lives?"
I looked at him and nodded okay.

Hayes POV:
These past few days were horrible i couldn't stop crying non-stop. Shawn came yesterday to hang but instead we broke down into tears because he was wearing his friendship necklace and bracelet lizbeth gave to him. He didn't care if anyone made fun of him, he walked around proudly, i had her necklace,bracelet and her lucky charm that was shape as a heart. I missed her so freakin much. Shawn and I walked out of the room to eat something cause my mom made me because i haven't ate in 2 days.
H:"Shawn do you think she'll ever come back?"
S:"Hopefully"
we walked out to the kitchen to see my "brother" and his friends talking until taylor said "Why are you guys wearing those girly things?" I looked down and saw her necklace and bracelet and her lucky charm that said never give up. I looked back at Taylor and said "It was her's" He looked at me with a Strange face and everyone was looking down sad.
H:"Let's go Shawn, let's eat somewhere else where the area isn't full of people who are fake and what they would say" UNWANTED"
S:"Let's go to Chick-fil-A"
H:"Sure let's go"