chapter 62:

Cameron's POV:

Many guys were staring at lizbeth the whole time, and i was jealous.

Lizbeth:"Cameron are you okay?"
Cameron:"Huh? Yea why wouldn't I?"
Lizbeth:"You just seem mad"
Random boy:"Hello their gorgeous"
Cameron:"Excuse me?"
Random boy:"Not you, her"
Cameron:"I know, can you see we are in a date?"
Random boy:"And can you see im trying to get her number. Anyways can i have your number"
Lizbeth:"Sorry but im in a date"
Random boy:"Whatever"
Cameron:"You need to look less attractive"
Lizbeth:"I did this for you"
Cameron:"I know but i can't let anyone take you away from me"
Lizbeth:"We aren't even dating"
Cameron:"I need to show you something"
Lizbeth:"What is it?"
Cameron:"It's a surprise and i need you to be blindfolded"
Lizbeth:"I trust you"

Lizbeth's POV:

Cameron carried me somewhere and i heard people talking

Lizbeth:"Im i meeting Cole Sprouse?"
Cameron:"No"
Lizbeth:"Then why did you take me wherever i am"

He took my blindfold off, and i was at a park.

Cameron:"Surprise"
Lizbeth:"Cute"
Cameron:"I have a question lizbeth"

Before i can say anything, I saw Shawn, Jack and Jack, Sammy, Skate, Taylor, 5sos, Justin, Aaron come out with dates.

Lizbeth:"What's happening?"
Sammy:" Baby take my open heart and all it offers / Cause this is as unconditional as it'll ever get / You ain't seen nothing yet / I won't ever hesitate to give you more"
Skate:" "No one compares / You stand alone, to every record I own / Music to my heart that's what you are"
Aaron:" "And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70 / And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23 / And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways / Maybe just the touch of a hand / Oh me I fall in love with you every single day / And I just wanna tell you I am"
Taylor: "And if I lost everything / In my heart it means nothing / 'Cause I have you, girl I have you"

I felt my eyes water up, i never felt so loved.

Shawn:"Darling I want all the strings attached / I love it when you look at me like that / And you're the only girl that brings me back / 'Cause baby I want all the strings attached"
Jack and Jack:"When you hold me in the street and you kiss me on the dance floor / I wish that it could be like that / Why can't it be like that / 'Cause I'm yours"
Justin: "Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess / It's a love story, baby just say 'Yes."
5SOS: "Treasure, that is what you are / Honey you're my golden star / You know you can make my wish come true / If you let me treasure you"
Cameron:" "Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess / It's a love story, baby just say 'Yes.'"

Cameron:"Lizbeth, would like to be my girlfriend?"

--------------------------

Don't forget to vote ♡

Im writing a new story, but im going to uplode it when im done writing this story, so it's not any time soon