chapter 46:

Lizbeth's POV:

When we got home after that workout i was tired. I opened my door and I saw a huge mess. I saw Cameron and Mckenzie holding some spray paint and drawing on my walls and my furniture.

Justin:"What is this?"
Mckenzie:"Look a dog"
Lizbeth:"Actually my dog, so back off your crusty hands"
Mckenzie:"It's mine, hand it over"
Cameron:"Hand it over now, your boyfriend should of bought you one"
Justin:"I did, that one. Didn't you get my advice and get her stuff with your money of yours that you get touring and whatever you do"
Lizbeth:"Where is everyone else?"
Cameron:"They went out"
Mckenzie:"Let's go cammy, i think we made enough mess for them to clean up"
Cameron:"Let's go and have some fun"
Mckenzie:"Okay babe let's go"

Once they left, Lizbeth broke down into tears. I felt so bad for her, im not really her boyfriend but i feel bad. Cameron made her feel bad, now she has to clean up this mess.

Justin:"Are you okay?"
Lizbeth:"No im not okay, i feel like nobody is listening to me. I feel unimportant to everyone. I can't take it anymore"
Justin:"Don't say that you are important. I care for you im your personal trainer, and your best friend. He is just fooled by her looks and her body"
Lizbeth:"What body? And what looks?"
Justin:"Your right, he is just fooled"
Lizbeth:"It's going to take forever to clean this mess up"
Justin:"Never say never"
Lizbeth:"Don't quote me one of your songs Bieber"
Justin:"Whatever you say Gomez"
Lizbeth:"Let's get started"
Justin:"I'll put some music"

Lizbeth's POV:
I went inside my kitchen and saw all my dishes dirty or broken. I tied my hair and started to wash all the dirty dishes and put the broken ones in the trash. Justin was washing my walls from all the paint. They are lucky i Didn't call the cops on them.

*After a hour later*

Luke:"We are home, what in the world happened?"
Lizbeth:"Cameron happened"
Calum:"That little butthead"
Hayes:"Are you okay liz?"
Lizbeth:"I'm okay, why?"
Shawn:"Your leg is bleeding"
Taylor:"Like a lot"

I looked down, and I had a huge cut. I wasn't fine, it hurt so much. But i acted like It didn't bother me at all.

Lizbeth:"Oh well"
Nash:"Does it hurt?"
Whitesman:"Of course it would hurt you egghead"
Lizbeth:"It doesn't hurt at all actually"

Gilinsky's POV:
I feel so bad for Lizbeth, she is hiding all her feelings from everyone. Cameron always hurts her feelings. I know that Cameron likes her cause I overheard him talking to himself. And the way he treats her right now he would never have a chance with her.

Johnson's POV:
The mess he made her clean up is messed up. He only likes Mckenzie for her body. I know Cameron doesn't like her at all, he is just trying to get Lizbeth out of his mind.

Brent's POV:
I can't see the happiness in her eyes. All I see is sadness in her eyes. Why can't Cameron have some balls and dump that Hoe and ask Lizbeth out.

Taylor's POV:
Even though i bullied her i feel bad. She doesn't feel pain at all. All her pain are hiddin, she built a wall full of her emotions.

Everyone's POV:
She isn't herself, all her emotions are dull. She is showing nothing.

Lizbeth:"Justin let's make a video"
Justin:"First we should give you a band-aid and we can make a video"

------------------------------
Hey guys ♡♡

I'm trying to get myself a summer body but it probably be a big flop.

See ya next time ♡♡