chapter 22:

Lizbeth's POV:
*Talks to camera*
L:"Well come back guys, but today i have a special guest, none other than CARLOS"
C:"Sup lil' mama"
L:"Your such a flirt Carlos"
C:"What can i say Ladies dig me"
L:"That's what i like about you, Let's go to our date"
C:"Let's go mami"
We walked over to the table, to see that someone ate one piece of pizza.
L:"Did you get that Carlos?"
C:"No Mami, i though you did?"
L:"Nope, but whatever let's have our date"
C:"Okay, lets get to know each other"
L:"Okay, I'm 17, my birthday is in less than 2 days away, my favorite colors are blue and red, and my favorite things to do are Sleep,Eat, Listen to music, and Sleep"
C:"That's interesting, my name is Carlos,and i like ladies, and i also like booty"
L:"Um okay,How do you like food?"
C:"It's alright, but your better"
Carlos and I had a great time.
L:"Well that's all we have for today, see ya next time, and carlos thanks for the date"
C:"No problem mami"
I turned of my camera, and cleaned up after our date.
L:"Okay let's set up for your channel liza"
Liza:"Okay, im ready"
Liza:"Hey guys it's your girl Liza."
Carlos:"And your sexy boy Carlos and we have a special guest, Lizbeth."
L:"Hey guys"
LIZA:"Today we are doing..."
Carlos:"CARLOS"
L:"No"
Liza:"Today we are doing a quick interview with carlos, and i asked you in my twitter to ask carlos some questions, but Lizbeth is going to be asking the questions, cause i have to hang out with David."
L:"Well let's begin, first question is from @carlosismydaddy and they said what is the best way to flirt?"
C:"I like that name, and secondly Ayee i like the way your butt moves"
L:"Chelsea asked are you interested in some latina booty, papi ;)"
C:I mean yea man,Latina booty,Christina Aguilera booty, La sara booty, the dav- Daniella booty"
L:"Christina asked cool or hot?"
C:"Im both"
L:"Next question is from hannah and she says hey carlos have you done anything illegal?"
C:"Maria"
L:"Another question is from Zoe and she says Can you explain some of your tattoos?'
C:"Oh yea for the ladies this one (points to the one that says daddy) here says my name. (Points to his favorite band) this one right here is my favorite band 21 juan pilots. (Points to WTF) And i don't know what the freak this is. (Points to another one) this is what i say to the lady "Touch my pee pee♡" (points to chipotle) This is one says chipotle because we are in a relationship"
After a long q&A
L:"Well that's all we have for today"
C:"thanks for watching me"
L:"You mean thanks for watching?"
C:"Why, they enjoyed me"
L:"Whatever,byeee"
C:"Byeeee sexy ladies"