chapter 12

Lizbeth POV:
I saw my old bullies, my 2 guy best friends and some people i don't know
•Cameron Dallas
•Carter Reynolds
•Taylor Caniff
•Jack Johnson
• Matthew Espinosa
•Jack Gilinksy
•Aaron Carpenter
And next to me was Nash grier.
N:"Hey guys" " Look who i have here"
Everyone looked up from what they were doing and looked shocked and ran up to us.
L:"Hey name is.."
Cameron:"I know it's Lizbeth Marie Gomez, Your famous from youtube and musicl.ly and you also have a youtube, im a big fan"
L:"I can see" i giggled
                       Hayes POV:
Something about her reminds me of my best friend lizbeth. I walked up to shawn and i told him i needed to talk to him.
H:" Shawn doesn't she reminds you of Lizbeth?'
S:"She does? Remember what nash told us."
                      *Flashback*
N:"Stop crying Hayes, she's gone forever. I'm glad she's gone, because it made me more popular. And Hayes she would never ever come back just forget about her."
                 *Flashback end*
H:"I guess we should figure it out and if she is who we think she is, she needs to explain why she left" by this time i had a tear come down, i guess lizbeth because she walked up to me.
L:"Why are you crying?
H:"It's cause i haven't been myself ever since my best friend left me."

                   Lizbeth POV:
H:"It's cause I haven't been myself ever since my best friend left me."
I felt horrible that i did this to him. I needed to tell him and shawn that I'm there best friend and why i left.
I guess some of the people i didn't know walked up to us and told me there name.
Nash:"Don't worry about him, he's looking for attention. Anyway this is Jacob whitesman, Brent Rivera, and Mohnogany Lox."
I can't believe nash would say that, i guess hayes felt bad cause he stopped crying, but i still was hugging him.
L:"Hi guys"
M:"Finally we have a girl here i felt like i was going to die early"
N:"You love us"
M:"Ehh Sometimes"
N:"That hurts" he faked cried and was holding his heart.
L:"So who am i rooming with?"
Bart:"Well actually Your rooming with Mahnogany cause i don't trust the guys with a girl like you."
L:"Like a girl like me?"
Bart:"Well yea, you might hook up with one of the boys, and you might show a little to much"
L:"Actally bart, i'm still a freakin virgin and im not thinking of lossing it anytime soon and BTW i don't show off anything because it's my body and i show respect to people cause not all girls show off their "perfect" body"
B:"Sorry i didn't mean to offend you gomez"
And he walked away, i felt good talking back to bart, i guess so did everyone else because they were clapping.
M:"Your my new best friend"
L:"Your also my new best friend"
We all walked to our room, and shawn walked up to me and he told me he and hayes had to tell me something.
                      *Shawn POV*
S:"Lizbeth,me and hayes have to tell you something"
L:"Sure what is it?"
S:"Follow me"
I took lizbeth to mine and hayes room and i told her to sit down.
H:"Hey Lizbeth"
L:"Hey"
S:"Tell her or i will"
H:"Umm... Lizbeth you remind me and shawn of someone we use to know"
L:"Because I'm the girl who you were friends with back then hayespoo and muffin"