chapter 13

Hayes POV:
It can't be. It's really Lizbeth, after a year, she's sitting in front of me and now she's famous and really pretty but i don't like her i only think of her as a sister.
Shawn's POV:
Lizbeth as our old best friend who ran away because she couldn't handle all of the bullying from the people who think she's gorgeous just because she changed and she's famous now

Lizbeth POV:
L:"I'm sorry, i should of told you earlier"
Hayes ran up to me and hugged me as hard as he could. And shawn joined in after hayes ran up to me.
H:"I can't believe your alive and famous"
S:"You could have of told us what you've been through ever since you left"
I told them everything about meeting justin and my makeover and my fame through youtube and musicl.ly.
L:"We should hang out tomorrow just like the good old days.
S:"We should liz, and goodnight" and he kissed me on my forehead.
L:"Night Muffin" and i kissed his cheek and he left.
H:"Well i should also be leaving, bye sister, ugh i miss those words"
L:"Night brother, i also miss those words" and he walked out of his room, wait this is shawn's and hayes room. I got up and saw that shawn and hayes haven't left yet.
L:"Um guys were are yall going?"
S:"Back to our room? Why?"
L:"This is your room"
H:"I feel like a idiot now"
S:"That's why it looks so familiar"
L:"I'll see yall tomorrow"
I walked out of their room with joy because i could finally see my old best friends.
Mystery person POV:
She looks so perfect walking there, i had a crush on Lizbeth ever since she started social media and now she is in magcon made this 10× easier. She would finally be mine. I saw her step into a room and i saw the room number 13B. When she entered the room, i took my phone out and texted M.P:"Boss i found out where her room is"
BOSS:"Good job, and now we could finally have her"
M.P:"See ya tomorrow boss"
Lizbeth POV:
I walked out of Shawn's and hayes room, with a weird feeling like someone is watching me. I walked faster and i though i saw someone but i guess it's my imagination because i when i looked back they weren't there" i walked into my room and saw girly here sleeping and taking up all the space. I put on my pjs and brushed my teeth and fell alseep with a weird feeling in my stomach.