chapter 51:

Lizbeth's POV:

Aaron called us saying that we can come back cause we weren't playing anymore and it was dark outside. Madison and Brent were holding hands while i was third wheeling. And it wasn't fun, i do love them together but i feel lonely. But hey didn't justin bieber once say One less lonely girl. Talking about Justin bieber, he called me.

*Call*

Justin:"Hey"
Lizbeth:"Hey Justin"
Justin:"My tour is over"
Lizbeth:"Really?"
Justin:"Yea, and i was planning on seeing you"
Lizbeth:"Your to kind Justin"
Justin:"I have to go"

*End of call*

Anonymous POV:

I saw Lizbeth talking in the phone and I knew it was justin. She was with a couple of friends, who i think we're dating cause they were holding hands. She was behind them, i could capture her but what would be the fun? She doesn't even know, she has another stalker, who dread to be with her. She looks so perfect, with her plump lips and her big brown eyes and her long hair, i could snatch her without anyone noticing she is even missing. I followed them all the way to their house. I hide behind some bushes and i saw that Lizbeth came out alone and i ran to her and grabbed her.

Lizbeth's POV:

I walked outside cause i heard some noises and i was curious, and i saw someone grab me. I started to scream but the person put some cloth on me and i tired not to sniff it but i fail. And that's the last thing I remembered.

Luke's POV:

I walked downstairs to get some water and i saw someone running with a girl, and i looked closer and it was Lizbeth. I ran to get her but i was to late, they took her in a black car and drove away. I ran back home to warn the others what just happened.

Luke:"Guys, they took her"
Hayes:"Took who?"
Shawn:"Lizbeth?"
Luke:"Yes Lizbeth"
Whitesman:"Who took her?"
Honey:"Oh no"
Ariel:"Oh no what?"
Bri:"Well um you see"
Ashton:"Talk"
Honey:"Well we know who took her"
Everyone:"WHO"
Ariel:"He goes by the beast"
Honey:"He is dangerous, and he won't stop until he gets what he wants"
Luke:"And he wants her, doesn't he"
Johnson:"We need to get her"
Gilinsky:"Are you okay Luke?"
Luke:"Does it look like it? My freakin Daughter got kidnapped"
Lexi:"She's your daughter?"
Luke:"Not really, but i call her my daughter"
Rose:"Has he ever contacted her?"
Luke:"I don't know, does anyone know?"
Madison:"I know her password for her snapchat and her instagram"
Luke:"You log in and see what is happening and Brent can help you"
Calum:"Luke, go to sleep and calm down"
Luke:"No, my daughter is missing, how can i sleep"
Michael:"Let's go Luke"
Lexi:"Come on luke, I'll take you"
Luke:"I can't go without knowing she is alright"

And by this time i broke down into tears, not caring who saw.I couldn't keep it in anymore knowing that my daughter is in the hands of someone who can kill her.Where can you be Lizbeth?