chapter 27:

Lizbeth POV:
Ashton: "This is your house?"
Lizbeth:"Yes Ash" i giggled
Michael:"How many rooms do you have in this house?"
Lizbeth:"Well 3 bathrooms, 1 big kitchen, 1 theater room, 1 game room, 3 bedroom with walk in-closet, 1 hot tub, and 1 jacuzzi,1 attic and 1 living room"
Luke:"And you live here alone"
Lizbeth:"Well yea, a girl needs her space away from people"
Calum:"Well you got the space down"
Lizbeth:"Come on let's go in"
We walked into my house which is actually a mansion. I opened the door, and all the boys stopped and looked at my house.
Ashton:"I will need a map to get around here'
Micheal:"I will need a tour guide"
Calum:"Why so many rooms?'
Luke:"And you live here alone"
Lizbeth:"I'll show yall around. Why i have many rooms is idk why i just liked having many rooms, and yes i live alone again luke, im thinking of adopting.."
Luke:"A baby?"
Micheal:"A tour guide?"
Ashton:"A pig?"
Calum:"A music room"
Lizbeth:"First of NOOOOO, and secondly how do you adopt a music room?"
Calum:"Well make one"
Lizbeth:"I have 2 space room, so we can make a music for yall, and i would make the other one my recording room"
Michael:"You don't have to do that for us, we might leave again"
Lizbeth:"No i want to do this"
Luke:" Your the best" and then luke hugged me,i hugged back. Calum didn't look like he cared at all, i guess im falling for the wrong person. Why do i always fall for people that would never catch me.
Lizbeth:"Do yall wanna go shopping for your music room?"
Ashton:"Yea sure, and so food"
Micheal:"Thanks lizbeth, your like a sister to all of us"
Lizbeth:"I finally have brothers, i can annoy the crap out of, and that they would never leave me"
Calum:"Well we are all a happy family"
I always liked calum, when i first met him, but i guess his interest on me was just fake, and now he acts like he doesn't like me and that we are all a happy family
--------------------------------------------------------
We still have some guys left (personality, eye color, skin color)

☆Ashton
☆Jacob W.
☆Hayes G.
☆Justin Bieber