chapter 11:

Lizbeth POV:
     *landed in Atlanta Georgia*
I landed and i walked out of the plane. I checked my phone and it was only 2am in the morning, and really tired, i saw someone holding a sign that read "♡ Lizbeth Marie Gomez ♡"
In big,purple letters and a lot i mean a lot of glitter. I walked up to him, i guess he saw me walking and he ran to me and hugged me, i don't even know this boy.
Boy:"I'm sorry, let me introduce myself, my name is Nash Grier"
I froze, and my memories came back to me.
                  *FLASHBACK*
N:"Ew look at that nerd walking by, nobody likes you, go die in a hole by yourself."
                *FLASHBACK ENDED*
N:"Earth to lizbeth you still there?"
L:"Sure, and I'm...."
N:"I know who you are, i follow you in every social media you have and i'm also subcribed to your youtube channel. Sorry i'm just fangirling that my celebrity crush is standing in front me"
L:"Well I guess Mr.Grier i might as well follow your instagram?"
N:"Omg I'm going to faint, someone catch me"
He fell foward and i moved out of the way causing him to fall right in his face. I couldn't stop laughing, he got up, mad and i stopped scared of him hitting me.
N:"Your going to pay gomez"
I ran outside with my suitcase, not knowing where i was heading to, until i felt some arms around me, i spun around to see who it was and i saw my best guy friend Justin Bieber.
L:"Justin what are you doing here?:
J:"I have to perform for a children's hospital"
L:"Aw justin that's sweet"
N:"Um lizbeth who is this?"
Justin spun around and nash stood there in shock.
N:"Your-your- your justin bieber"
J:"Yes i am"
N:"Can i take a picture please?"
J:"Sure, why not" "Well i guess Lizbeth i will see you next time bye"
L:"Bye justin"
N:"How do you know justin freakin bieber,"
L:"He's my best friend duhh"
He looked shocked again. And before he could speak a car pulled up, and nash walked over to it and the men came from the driver seat and opened the door for me and i guess nash though it was for him, because he got in first leaving the driver suprise.
             *Twenty minutes later*
We stopped at some fancy hotel, and we got out and i took some pictures with the driver because he asked for some.
N:"Lizbeth let's pull a prank on the guys"
L:"Sure why not? What kind of prank?"
N:"Well were going to walk up the guys with you holding my hands because the guys are big fans of you, and that would make them jealous"
L:"Sounds good"
I grabbed nash's hand and we walked up and signed in and we walked to the place where everyone was meeting, i guess no one sleeps here. Nash opened the door and i looked and saw the people i hoped i would never see again.