chapter 69:

Hayes POV:

Everyone fell alseep, except for me and Shawn. We walked downstairs and saw that Lizbeth fell alseep on her salad. So i carried her back to bed.
Shawn:"So what are we exactly doing?"
Hayes:"Shh"
Shawn:"Sorry"

Once i layed Lizbeth on her bed and Oatmeal went and fell alseep next to her, i walked out and went downstairs where shawn was waiting.

Shawn:"Let me ask you again, what are we doing?"
Hayes:"You know that Lizbeth's heart been broken more than once, i though that maybe we can fix it somehow and give her something"
Shawn:"Nothing can fix a brokenheart, and if it could it's different with different girls"
Hayes:"How come?"
Shawn:"Some girls want Makeup, others want food, and some want nothing"
Hayes:"But lizbeth is different from every girl, we met. She's our best friend. Remember when she left us and we tried to forget her, but we couldn't cause she meant everything to us. She got bullied but nothing could of fix her. Half of us left back home or is a prick, Aaron left, Cameron is a prick and broke her,  Jack and Jack left, Carter left, Matthew left, Brent left, Jacob left, Lox left, But Nash, taylor, you and me stayed. Cause we all care for her, i don't mean the rest don't, but they all wanted to see if she's okay. She might have Michael, Calum, Ashton and Luke but we known her longer"
Shawn:"We would do anything for her, no matter what she's done"
Hayes:"Correct"
Shawn:"So what are we doing?"

I told Shawn my plan and he smirked at my idea. Hopefully the plan goes into action and it doesn't fail. And hopefully Cameron doesn't get in the way of things.

----------

Dont forget to vote ♡