chapter 76

Cameron's POV:

I walked back to my apartment to find Aaron and Taylor there just chillin' inside.

Cam-"Hey guys"
Aaron-"We heard about your secret love"
Cam-"I like no one" I lied. I do. I like wait no I'm in love with Lizbeth.
Taylor-"So My dearest lizbeth, i love you means nothing." As he read he smirks.
Cam-"Oh shut up guys. You don't know how it feels to love someone who doesn't love you back. Cause of what happened in the past"
Tay-"Why don't you visit her?"
Cam-"I haven't thought of that. *sarcasm* For the past month I've been visiting her, when she wad in her coma. The only week i didn't visit her she wide away and being released from the hospital."
Tay- Im sorry"
Aaron-"You must be in love"
Cam-"Im fallin' in a deep hole that i can't get out"
Aaron-"You'll get her, bro"
Cam-"Thanks aaron"
Tay-"Never give up. True love always wins. Wait never mine i always eat mine."
Aaron-"That's too much information"
Tay-"Im talking about food, dirty minded freak"

I laughed. I haven't laughed this few weeks. Being with the people i knew since magcon was amazing. Even though its over, we all still find a way to hang out. And that's what amazing with these people.

Lizbeth's POV;

I walked to my closet and Calum followed.

Liz-"Find me something that doesn't make me look like a slut"
Calum-"This belly cut sweater and white shorts. Blue adidas shoes. And bam not a slut anymore."
Liz-"T-thanks."
Calum-"Welcome. Now change"

I walked in my closet and changed. I walked out and did my hair and re-did my make-up.

Calum-"Better."
Liz-"Thanks my dude"
Calum-"Woah. I just got dude-zone."

I chuckled at him. In my dreams he was the same dude. Funny and sweet. I guess some things were true.

--------------

Sorry i haven't been posting. I've been busy this summer. But i promise I'll start posting soon. ♡♡ loves.