chapter 3:

AnastasiaPOV:
Mr.Sikowitz  just walked in class and he's acting weird as usual. It was a normal class period.

Last class period:
Finally class was over. I told shawn and hayes to wait for me next to the parking lot so i walked over to my locker which was over in the other side of the hall and i tripped over and hit my face really hard. I looked up and saw my 8 bullies. Why can't they leave me alone.

Cameron:"look where you're walking hoe that's why you have glasses."

He was laughing. Why do girls fall for him his a player like most boys
Taylor:"Good one cameron"
Jack G:"Let's teach her a lesson"
After Jack G said that i felt 2 hands on me. It was Jack J and Aaron carpenter. They never do anything they just laugh or pick me up and hold me so the rest can punch me till i bleed. Cameron hit first,then came taylor and then came the rest after that they all left leaving me in the floor wondering my existence. I got myself up and walked to the bathroom and clean myself up and walked out to shawn and hayes they saw me and they ran to me fast. They asked a lot of questions. Like "are you okay?" "Who did this?" "Do you need to go to the doctor?" "Can i sing to you to make you better?" "Do you need food?" Those last 2 questions where shawn's. I faked a laughed just to seem i was okay but i wasn't i was dying inside slowly each day. And the pain gets worse each time by bullies do something to me. Why am i still living? 

Shawn POV:
Why would anyone do this to her. She so beautiful and smart and mostly she is the nicest girl ever. No i don't have a crush on her, i think i don't. I've known her since we we're in diapers, i know that's long. Right before we entered middle school, we were all friends i didn't like them cause they will always leave Anastasia out of everything. But one day Cameron found out Anastasia had a crush on Jack J. he got mad. Cameron had a crush on Anastasia since forever but i guess he doesn't like her anymore. No he wasn't the one to bully her first it was this senor football player name Luke. He made all of us bully her. But me and hayes were smart and said no. We thought everyone will say no but i guess popularity meant more than friendship. Anastasia was loved by everyone before luke speard a rumor that she slept with him even thought she's a virgin. And he also spread that her parents left her because she was a mistake. Well that "rumor" is true her parents left her because they wanted a boy not a girl. But i don't think she's a mistake. She's the best person out there. Her smile can bring joy in a room of sadness.