chapter 17:

Lizbeth POV:
T:"Tell us who you really are"
L:"Wait...What?"
T:"You heard me. Tell us who you really are"
Hayes POV:"
Oh no.This can't happen. I can't let this happen to her."
Shawn POV:
What the heck is taylor thinking? Is he on drugs? can he mind his own business?
Cameron's POV:"
What is Taylor talking about?Wait.. No it can't be, it's...
M POV:
Taylor mind your business before i smack some on you. He probably needs more, were is my frying pan, so i can smack some sense on him.
Lizbeth POV:
L:"Um that's personal information Taylor"
M, shawn and hayes were mad and they were ready to kill him.
T:"Maybe because your not who you say you are"
L:"I don't feel like playing anymore"
T:"Whatever slut, maybe you aren't what people say. Maybe you should leave Magcon and go back to what you were doing. And that smashing every boy you see"
L:"For your information i am still a virgin. And i never had a boyfriend nor my first kiss. And i might as well leave because i came here for my fans not to smash yall. And i can't stand your eye shape head anymore" i was practicaly yelling at him, until he stood up.
T:"You got it coming now" he smacked me across the face really hard that i fell backwards.
M:"Taylor what the actual heck"
L:"I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE:
T:"WELL WERE EQUAL NOW"
L:"WELL IF YOU WANT TO KNOW, IM THE GIRL YALL USE TO BULLY,AND HIT EVERYDAY NON STOP"
T:"I KNEW IT, YOU GOT A MAKEOVER SO BOYS CAN GIVE YOU ATTENTION, BUT LISTEN UP NOBODY LIKES YOU AT ALL JUST LEAVE"
L:"YOU KNOW WHAT IM LEAVING RIGHT NOW,TELL BART FOR ALL I CARE, I CANT DEAL WITH YOU"
H:"No lizbeth you can't leave me again"
S:"Please stay"
C:"Lizbeth you can't leave, don't listen to taylor, he's just mad that you don't like him"
T:"i don't like that whore"
M:"If she leaves i also leave"
H:"Me too"
S:"Me three"
C:"Nobody leaving, not even lizbeth"
L:"Everyone wants me dead or gone, so why not give it to them"
J.J:"I actually don't want you dead nor leaving. I am so sorry for everything i did, it's that Once nash found out you liked cameron not him, taylor told us that you talked behind our backs and that you only became friends with us because you were just playing with us"
J.G:"Im also sorry for all those years ,I'll make it up for all those years i bullied you"
Aaron:"Me three, it's that i felt hurt you were supposedly talking behind our backs and i felt betrayed. Let me make it up also"
Brent:"I did nothing, but I'm sorry for what you've been through, i hope we can be friends"
Jacob:"What Brent said, I'm also sorry for all you've been through"
Carter:"I am also sorry for everything lizbeth, it's that i felt betrayed that my best friend talked behind my back, and i felt like you needed your listen"
Matt:"I'm also sorry, let me make it up for all those years"
Cameron:"I'm sorry, I've liked you, but my feelings went away and now i wanna protect you no matter how hard it will be"
Mystery Person:"That was touching but just a warning for lizbeth watch out babe"
L:"Where are you?"
M.P:"Be with your friends at all time"
I saw a recording, someone was in my room when i left.