chapter 20:

Lizbeth POV:
These past few months have been calm, Taylor and nash are still bullying me but i stopped caring. And with everyone else we are a happy family. I still don't have a crush yet, but i guess I'm still young. I'll be turning 17 this Tuesday (Fun fact- My birthday is this tuesday, February 21st but I'll be turning 14) I haven't told anyone, but i guess they found out because hayes and shawn would always say "5 more days till your 16" or "you'll be able to drive in less than 4 days." My fans are always sending me edits or telling me "happy early birthday day" i am getting my camera to post cause i haven't posted since i came to magcon. I posted #Q&AwithLizbeth on twitter and less than 5 minutes i had over a thousand of Questions.
*Lizbeth is speaking to the camera*
L:"Hey guys, I'm back, I'm not dead. I was just taking a break cause i wasn't feeling myself. But i guess what Beyoncé would say "I'm feelin' myself, I'm feelin' myself, I'm feelin' my, feelin' myself, I'm feelin' myself, I'm feeling my, feelin' my, feelin' myself" i sang to the camera while dancing. "I feel better now, okay back to the video, let's start of with
@lizbethisthequeen - "How is it being on magcon?"
"Well @/lizbethisthequeen it is amazing and i love your name, I'm going to stalk you right now." I was shock at how amazing were their page. "Guess who has a new follower? Anyway next question"
@dickmedownmendes - "How many babies do you want?"
"Um.. I guess 2 would be fine, I'm too young to think about that, always remember, live life to the fullest, but don't do drugs or anything dumb"
*After 10 questions later*
"Last question is from @limeronisreal 'Do you ever think you and cameron would ever date? Cause i ship it hard?"
"Umm.. what is limeron about? Let me check under the hastage" i looked at it and many people posted edits about me and cameron.
"I guess we could, but i think it's better being friends. That's all for this video. I'll see you next time, lizbeth is out byeee" i kissed the camera goodbye. I edited the video and posted it. I went on snapchat and posted 'New video is up, go check it out ♡"
I turned off my laptop, and walked into my closet and grabbed some clothes. I grabbed some white shorts, a long white shirt, some long green boots, and a big green belt" i took a shower and did my makeup and put my clothes on, and i walked out and i saw some fans. I waved hello, and theu ran up to me and asked for pictures, after i took all the pictures and went to starbucks, i went back cause today is show day.
*Show time*
M:"First up is the blue eye hottie, NASH GRIER"
Nash came out with many girls screaming "marry me" "daddy"
N:"Second up is my asain buddy, CARTER REYNOLDS"
after everone went out i was the last one to come out, but i guess they forgot about me cause they started the show, i just walked back to the rest area, and waited for the show to end. But when i came to my dresser i saw a note that was written and had a strong scent. It read "Dear Future Babe, i saw your video, and i'm happy your single, cause that would be a problem. Anyways, if you see this, be careful because i am everywhere. If i was you i wouldn't call the police cause you'll be dead. Hope you are smart. ~T" i saw someone looking at me, i stood their scared, and the person blow me a kiss and disappeared into the darkness.