chapter 21:

Lizbeth's POV:
I was walking around the park, when i saw liza koshy. I was fangirling imside cause doesn't like Liza. I walked up to her with a big smile in my face, i was literally jumping up and down like a 5 year old girl.
L:"Hey liza!"
L.K:"Hey girl"
L:"It's finally good to met you in person, i can't believe you're in front of me"
L.K:"I should be saying the same thing, Your videos are amazing."
L"'We should do a collab"
L.K:"That would be amazing'
L:"Okay let's go to my hotel,and let's think of ideas?"
L.K:"I was thinking we should do something with carlos"
L:"First date with carlos"
L.K:"And in my channel we could do a Q&Ayee mami with carlos ft. Lizbeth"
L:"That sounds fun"
Liza and I walked to H&M and looked at the men section and grabbed a white shirt and a black hat, and some gold chains. We walked to the hotel, laughing all the way. This girl is incredibly funny, and so sweet. Once we entered we walked into my room but Girly wasn't here, cause everyone left and they forgot about me again, so i planned on staying and leaving next week.
L:"Okay let's set up everything"
We went to the little kitchen and ser up the "date" and i called papa jones to bring pizza.
P.J:"What would you like to order?"
L:"I would like to order 2 pizzas, one pineapple pizza and the other pepperoni. And i would like 20 pieces of spicy chicken wings with 1 bottle of sprite please."
P.J:"Is that all?"
L:"Yes"
P.J:"Your order would get there in 20 minutes"
L:"Okay thank you"
I went back to helping liza set up my video and we also set up for her video.
I got a call and the caller ID said Cam
C:"We are so sorry, we left you, we told nash to get you, but he came back saying you were making out with a dude, so we just left"
That little turd.
L:"No its okay i guess, but I'm having fun anyways."
Liza:"Ayee mami who are you talking to?"
C:"Who's that?"
L:"Oh its carlos"
C:"And that is?"
L:"Liza Koshy, carlos?"
C:"Oh, i though it was the guy you were making out with."
L:"Well for your information i wasn't making out with a guy, i was sleeping by MYSELF, and maybe I'm glad you left me because i met other people"
C:"Okay that's how it is, then we all never liked you especially Shawn and hayes, they hated you from the start, i wish you never went magcon, cause you just started drama and you were selfish"
Liza:"Excuss me but you don't talk to her like that idiot. Not everybody hates her because i can name all the people that love her including me. And BTW she isn't selfish, she's amazing, unlike you. Call her that again, you wouldn't be able to make babies."
C:"Whatever did lizbeth pay you to be her friend?"
Liza:"Nope, but your sister was so call friends were" and like that she hunged up.
Liza:"Don't listen to him he's just a butthole'
L:"Thanks for standing up for me."
Liza:"What are best friends for?"
We heard the doorbell ring, so ww got up and their was a guy with his hat covering his eyes so we couldn't see it.
Man:"Here ma'am your order"
Liza:"Thank you"
L:"How much is that?"
Man:"$19 ma'am"
I gave the dude the money, but he sounded familiar like the guy in my dreams.
Liza:"You ready?"
L:"I was born ready" Liza laughed and went to the bathroom and got ready, while i set up everything for our video, this would be interesting.