chapter 29:

Lizbeth' POV:
We got home, and they went straight to their music room, and i went straight to my room, to get ready for my date. I know it's crazy, that i just met this guy, but he's cute, and seems really interesting, and he doesn't seem all innocent like he says he is. I took a shower and put some make up on, and got dressed.
Luke:"Call me when you get there, and don't frickle frackle when you are alone, okay?"
Lizbeth:"Okay dad"
Calum:"Order a lot of food, so he can pay"
Lizbeth"I am don't worry, and ill bring some for yall"
Ashton:"If he is hurting you, you know who to call"
Lizbeth:"GHOSTBUSTERS"
They all started to laugh, but luke looked serious.
Lizbeth:"I know, I'll call yall if anything bad happens"
Michael:"Be careful"
Lizbeth:"I will, don't worry"
Luke:"And tell him to keep his hands to himself"
Lizbeth:"Got it"
I hugged them goodbye, there like brothers that i never had, and i'm happy i met them after the big mess with the magcon "family."
Skate's POV:
I got ready for my date with lizbeth, i was pretty nervous, so i smoked a bit. I know i looked and acted innocent. But i actually do drugs, and this is my first date, with a hot girl, that i just met and didn't met over a club and hooked up with them. I dressed very fancy even though i hate dressing fancy, but ladies do love guys who dress fancy. I got in my car and i forgot to ask her for her directions.
*TEXT CONVO*
me: Hey This is skate"
Lizbeth ❤: Hey
Me:What's your address? So i can pick you up
Lizbeth ❤: It's Abernathy drive (BTW THIS IS SOME RANDOM NAME I THOUGH OF)
Me:Thanks ♡
*end of convo*
I drove all the way to Abernathy drive, and i saw a really big, like rich big,mansion. And there stood the most beautiful girl ever.
Lizbeth:" How do i look?"
Skate:"You look...."
-----------------------------------------------------
Hey berries ♡
Okay so i was thinking that i might put some people on the people that didn't get picked, cause every time i put them, nobody picks them. Some people would get the person they picked, but some won't. I'm sorry, if you don't get picked.
Thanks for understanding. ♡