chapter 14:

Lizbeth POV:
I woke up because girly wouldn't shut up about her makeup being on point.
L:"I get it Girly your make up is fab now let this potato needs her beauty sleep"
M:"It's 12 in the afternoon girl"
I looked at the clock and saw that i got to get ready for hanging out with shawn and hayes. I ran to the bathroom almost knocking down M.
L:"Sorry"
M:"Why are you rushing"
L:"I got to hang out with Shawn and Hayes"
M:"How do you know them that fast,"
I stopped and told her i would tell her everything what happened to me. After i finish i put some makeup and a crop top from forever 21 and some jeans with my black vans. And i brushed my hair and did a french braid.
M:"Now tell me"
After i told her everything starting with my bullies and how i ran away and my 2 best friends.
M:"How awful, how could the nicest people do this too you?"
L:"I don't know why they started bullying because i remembered that i only had one bully and his name was luke hemmings"
M:"Wait i heard that name before?"
L:"You have?"
M:"Yea, but i don't know where?"
L:"and also girly be careful, i think someone is watching me, cause i though i saw a figure behind some bushes"
M:"We need to get you a bodyguard like asap"
L:"I think the best idea is too get a bodyguard for everyone even you girly cause i can't lose my best friend"
I heard the door open
H:"That hurts sis" he was fake crying
I walked up to hayes and shawn was behind him and i told him
L:"Nobody can replace my two favorite boys, Girly over here is my girl best friend, yall are my best guys friend forever"
S:"We better be" and he started to laugh while trying to keep a serious face.
L:"Yall are, and what are we waiting for let's go and hang out, bye M"
M:"Stay safe and be with the boys all time"
L:"Okay mom" and me and M started to laugh
Mystery Man POV:
I followed Lizbeth and her friends towards Cheesecake Factory, i saw them enter and i stayed behind because you'll never who would recognize me. Aka my EX stephanie who i dates back then but i broke up with her because I saw Lizbeth and i fell head over heels over her. And my ex works here too. So i stayed behind and sat down near a bench.
Lizbeth POV:
Hayes never looked any better and shawn all i have to saw is WOW. He became hot, but he would never date me because we're just best friends. We walked into cheesecake factory with the same feeling that someone is watching us, but that feeling disappeared when we entered the restaurant. A kind lady named Stephanie took us to our table and i guess she saw something because she turned her expression to worried, but i guess she faked smiled to look like nothing happened.
Stephanie:"Do you want anything to drink?"
H:"I would like to get a mango and strawberry smoothie please"
S:"I would like to get a mango smoothie"
L:"I would also like to get a mango and strawberry smoothie"
Stephanie:"Coming right up"
*A while later*
Stephanie:"Are yall ready to order?"
H:"Yes actually, i would like to get a hamburger with fries, and i would also get a pasta with shrimp and 10 pieces of spicy hot chicken wings and also a salad"
S:"I would get a pasta with shrimp"
L:"I would get a hamburger with some fries"
Stephanie:"Coming right up"
After she left shawn hit hayes in the arm.
H:"What was that about?"
S:"We didn't tell you to order the whole restaurant"
H:"It's not my fault i love food thats all"
L:"Whatever hayespoo"
Stephanie came back with our food and she gave me a note and it read "Be careful, and stay with people who can protect you because your in danger and BTW call me so we can hang sometimes my number is (404-431-4547) -Stephanie" *Don't actually call because idk if this is a real number but i know some of yall are savages and would call anyways*
I became worried, and i don't know who to tell, because i don't know who tell and if they would believe me.So i ate my food like nothing happened.
Stepahine POV:
I saw my crazy ex outside of the restaurant, and that could mean one thing that lizbeth is here and he's falling her. And i was right because i saw that Lizbeth and some boys come in. I became more worried because god knows what he could do to this girl. After i got there order and this blue eyed kid order a lot, i gave her a note to watch out for danger because she's not safe and i also gave her my number so we can hang sometimes.