chapter 78

Liz's POV:

We walked around the whole park, laughing and having the best time of our life. But i had this feeling someone was watching us and i wasn't the only one. Ashton also had the same feeling. Luke would say we are just paranoid. But Ashton and I know someone is probably hiding behind some bushes or on the tree stalking us. I kept on looking back, but all i saw were people having fun, some hot dude on his phone and a shadow of something.

Lizbeth-*whispers* Ash. D-do you see that?

Ashton-*whispers back* Yea. Im getting spooked by this park. Where are we even?

Micheal-*whispers* Legend says that this park is haunted. If anyone goes to the woods alone they die.

Me and Ashton looked at him with horror on our faces. Micheal and Calum broke down into laughters.

Liz-"I hate you both"
Ash-"Me too"
Luke-"Come on you didn't actually believe these two egg heads?"
Liz-"Well..."
Cal-"What a loser"
Micheal-"Im so close on punching you"
Luke-"No one is punching nobody"
Liz-"Micheal and Calum started ut"
Ash-"Yea"
Cal-*mimcs her* "Michael and calum started it"
Liz-"Oh honey. You made a mistake"

Luke's POV:

Once Liz said that she jumped on Cal and tackled him to the floor. She was short compared to him but somehow she tackled him and started to tickle him. Everyone was laughing and recording until someone came up behind us.

Guy-"Well hello there, nice to see you again"