chapter 10:

Lizbeth POV:
I packed the rest of the day, because I had nothing and I got a phone call. I picked up my phone and it read caller ID?
L:"Hello who is this?"
Caller:"Is this Lizbeth?"
L:"Dependes who's calling?"
Caller:"This is bart from magcon"
L:"Then yes, im lizbeth"
Bart:"Well, i someone told me that you're joining magcon?"
I wonder who that could be?
L:"Yes sir"
B:"Well our first stop is in Atlanta Georgia, i could book you plane, and i would tell you who you are rooming with'
L:"Thanks bart, and question when do i leave?"
Bart:"Tonight at 12 sharp. Don't miss your flight, bye"
L:"Bye bart and than..."
He hunged up on me, how rude of him. Whatever it's only 6:30pm.. wait what i only have 6 or so hours till i leave. I packed all the things i need, and i didn't know how long i would be on tour, so i packed 20 shirts, 20 jeans, 15 shorts and 10 pairs of shoes. I guess i'll go shopping when i need more clothes. I walked Over to my old diary when i was in California, i started to read it and i didn't know i was crying until i saw a tear stain in my book. I saw a page that got my attention "Would you please have mercy on my heart...." I looked at it and got a piece of paper and began to write " You've got a hold of me
Don't even know your power
I stand a hundred feet
But I fall when I'm around you" I loved to write and sing but i got told that i can't sing or i sound like a cat getting blended. *who knows where that's from?* So i haven't sang in a long time. I got my phone and looked through the app store and saw a new app called musicl.ly. I download it, just to see how it is and it asked for a username and i put lizzybear. I did one and it actually came out okay i won't say im good but i did okay. I told my fans to follow me on musicl.ly. i fell asleep, at looking youtube videos of vines that cure my depression.

                       *11:00pm*
I woke up and i saw it was 11 and i remembered that i need to be in the airport at 12 sharp, so i got up ran to the shower, put my clothes on, did my makeup, and at breakfast. I saw it was 11:30. Oh Shoot, i ran to get my black vans and put them on, got my suitcase and my charger, earplugs and phone, and video camera, and laptop, and ran to my car and set everything, and drove to the airport.

                *skips to airport*
I got there at 11:55, i had 5 minutes to get everything. And my plane got called so i ran and got into the plane. I hope this trip would be fun? I wonder who would be there? Would i find a boyfriend? I'm kidding, i'm ugly, nobody likes me, I'm a potato.