chapter 8:

Lizbeth POV:
Justin and I walked up to Kendell's house. I rang the door bell.
               *Flashback*
L:"You can't leave me here, who would protect me from my bullies?"
K:"I'm sorry i don't have a choice, This is a once in a life time chance for me.. I know i haven't been the best person...."
L:"You've been the greatest"
K:"I would never forget you"
And like that kendell boarded her plane, leaving me with my bullies.
            *Flashback ended*
Once kendell opened the door, she was standing there with tears forming.
K:"Lizbeth is that you?"
L:"Yes" i was in tears.
K:"It's so good to see you"
She hugged me, i missed her so much.
J:"Well, i guess i'll see you next time"
L:"Thanks Justin for everything"
J:"No problem Lizzy"
I hugged Justin goodbye and he walked off. Kendell told me to come in, so we could talk and catch up. I told her everything about how my bullies bullied me more once she left, and that i haven't made any new friends until justin.
K:"That's it lizbeth we're giving you a makeover, if you like it or not."
She grabbed her jacket and we got in the car, and she started the car.
                     *At the mall*
We went to 15 or so stores. Before we walked into a salon.
K:"Hey, i um have a appointment for lizbeth"
Lady:"Ah yes lizbeth, come this way, you can wait over there, and we would call you once we finished"
K:"Okay, Lizbeth i promise you would come out hella hot" I stared to laugh so did she and the lady.
The lady took me far away from kendell, and told me her name was Karen.
K:" What color do you want your hair?
L:" I would like it blue"
K:"Great choice"
                *Two hours later*
K:"And we're done"
She turned my chair back over to the mirror and wow i look different, i hope i don't look that bad.
L:"I look different"
K:"Different is unique, you don't have to look like everyone else, be special, be different"
L:"Thanks, how much did is this?"
K:"It's on the house for you"
I walked out but karen told me to wait. She called my name out and kendell saw me coming and her expression was priceless.
K:"You look...."