chapter 23:

Lizbeth's POV:
Once me and liza recording i edited the footage, and posted the video.
*one snapchat*
L:"Hey guys, guys what there's a new video coming out"
*end of snapchat video*
Liza:"Well i got to go back home, cause my flight leaves in less than 2 hours"
L:"Aww it was great meeting you liza"
Liza:"You too, and don't let those people get to you, you're amazing and people actually do like you"
L:"Aw thanks Liza, im sure going to miss you"
Liza:"Me too, but im sure this isn't goodbye"
L:"Well see you next time"
After Liza left, i felt alone, that nobody likes me, Which is true, because my so called "Friends"left me for no reason. I went on my instagram and looked at what people had to say about me under my recent post (the picture above)
@kylieisfake -Ew isn't she only modeling cause her best friend helped her get a makeover??
@queenkylie -Queen
All my comments weren't that bad until one caught my attention
@camerondallas - Kylie who??
Can cameron just leave and why is he commenting on my instagram, cause you know I'm selfish and fake. Then i got a called and it was from cameron.
L:"What do you want?"
C:"Well i wanted to say sorry"
L:"And i should apologize why?"
C:"See this is why i don't apologize to you, you're just looking for attention and nobody is giving you attention"
L:"Are you done?"
C:"Yea wh...."
L:"Well, I am not looking for attention, from nobody cause i am not selfish, and why would you assume that I'm looking for attention, or is it because i have a stalker trying to take me away, and your juat jealous, or maybe you are the stalker!!"
C:"IM NOT THE STALKER FIRST OF ALL AND WHY WOULD I STALK YOU WHEN YOU WOULD JUST TALK TO MUCH AND CAUSE A LOT OF DISTRACTION!!"
L:"Whatever call me or don't call me when you get some, and tell me why you are mad at me bye"
And just like that i hung up on cameron, mad as my haters are of me.
I went to the bathroom and i filled it up with bubbles before i leave tomorrow back to South Carolina.
Cameron's POV:
I've never been so annoyed with Lizbeth in my entire life, yes i think she's hot and all but i don't like her.
Brent:"Did you tell Lizbeth that we are sorry we left her?"
Cameron:"About that..."
Brent:"Ugh Cameron why can't you control your anger, she did nothing to make like this, your the one who bullied her, your the one you punched her until she moved away"
Cameron:"Im sorry, okay"
Brent:"No your not, you say your sorry, but your actually not. Cam this tour is about meeting fans and the fans miss lizbeth, she didn't show up on our first show, because you "forgot" to call her, and then you told nash to get her, when you know nash hates her, so your not actually sorry cameron, your just saying that to make yourself look better and not look like the bad guy." Once brent said that he walked out of my room, i have never seen this side of brent,he was all caring and serious, which isn't brent at all. He usually funny and he is also making us laugh all the time. Did i mess up everything? Did i cause all this drama? Wait no i didn't that stalker of Lizbeth did.
Brent's POV:
After i spoke to cameron, i was mad at him, for telling those things to her. I walked into Shawn's and Hayes's room where they were laying in bed, with red puffy eyes.
B:"Are you guys okay?"
H:"No, lizbeth can't be on tour anymore, just cause my dumb brother can't stand her" and he broke into tears, i walked up to him and i hugged him.
B:"Yall could always see her again"
S:"That's the problem, we can't or we will be punished"
B:"By who??"
H:"Cameron, Taylor and Nash"
B:"Those eggheads"
S:"Thanks for listening to us, i guess our family isn't the same anymore when taylor and nash started to talk to some gang of some kind"
B:"Wait what..."
S:"Well, when i was walking to get a muffin, I overheard Nash and taylor laughing so i walked over and i saw some people on a motorcycle, and i hide behind some wall, i overheard that they needed to get lizbeth out of tour so their master can get her and take her away from everyone who loves her, or if they don't their family is in danger"
H:"And when were you going to tell us??"
S:"When Taylor and Nash leave"
B:"Thanks for the information Shawn"
H:"Im thinking we should create some kind of gang so we can protect lizbeth and their family"

--------------------------------------------------------
Hello guys!!!
How are yall??
My birthday day is tomorrow, I'll be turning 14!!