chapter 70

Hayes POV:

Me and Shawn fell alseep, in the living room because we were to lazy to walk upstairs. Once we woke up, it was about 7:30am, we got ready and we headed out. We left a note for everyone, to know that we are fine and that we aren't missing.

Cameron POV:

I woke thinking that Lizbeth was next to me. And that all this was a dream but it wasn't.

Vanessa:"Hey darling"
Cameron:"Hey"
Vanessa:"How are you feeling today?"
Cameron:"Good, why?"
Vanessa:"Cause yesterday you didn't talk all day"
Cameron:"Oh i didn't feel like talking"
Vanessa:"Oh, i made us breakfast"
Cameron:"Thanks love"

I got up and kissed her. She might not be Lizbeth but at least she's something. I went to the bathroom and showered. Once I was done, i headed downstairs to see Vanessa eating. Lizbeth has medium size hair that she dies a lot. Vanessa has longish medium hair. Lizbeth had hazel eyes while Vanessa had brown eyes. Lizbeth was famous for hanging around luke and being Luke's daughter. Vanessa was a model. I guess neither of them can compete. I was in my thoughts when Vanessa sat on my lap.

Vanessa:"Cam baby, you've been daydreaming"
Cameron:"I have?"
Vanessa:"Yes love, you haven't touched your food"
Cameron:"Sorry, i guess i have a lot in my mind"

Justin POV:

I was walking back to my Condo in Los Angeles when i saw 2 guys around a girl.

Guy 1:"Come on baby girl, let us take you home"
Guy 2:"We can show you amazing things"
Girl:"N-No"
Guy 1:"Aw she's a shy one"
Guy 2:"Ahh i heard good girls are bad"

I felt disgrace for the man kind. They would treat such a innocent girl like that. So i walked up to them and punched one of them in the face and the other just ran.

Girl:"T-thank y-you for saving me"
Justin:"What's your name, beautiful?"
Girl:"L-layla"
Justin:"Layla you don't have to be shy"
Layla:"But your justin bieber"
Justin:"I know love, but don't think i saved you just so i can be a good guy, i saved you because im showing what guys shouldn't do"
Layla:"Thank you"

She hugged me and we stayed like that for a while.

Layla:"I got to go"
Justin:"How am I going to call you?"
Layla:"I don't have a phone but i know that fate has other plans"