7

I hummed as I emailed BookerBooker or Bookie, his nickname. A smile made it's way on my face as I giggled to myself typing away on my phone. Since I was having lunch we were allowed to be on our phones in the cafeteria.

"Who ya texting?" Victor said coming inches away from my face making me yelp and jump out of my seat with my face heating up.

"Don't do that," I said pouting as he rolled his eyes smiling and took the seat in front me with his tray.

"Are you gonna eat your food?" Victor asked pointing at my tray and I narrowed my eyes pulling my tray close to me making him laugh putting his hands up. "I was just asking," he said grinning and I smiled gently before sending the email plus the picture of the blue jay I spotted last night. Which got me a B on the assignment.

 Which got me a B on the assignment

I smiled brightly. Bookie was going to love it! Well...I hope he would. I was about to turn off my phone-

"Is that a blue jay?" Victor asked his eyes widen and I swatted him away with warmth reaching my cheeks.

"Yeah..." I said squirming slightly as I put my phone away while he watched my every move, making me very uncomfortable.

"Sorry," he said laughing awkwardly and looked away as pink tinted his cheeks.

I tilt my head as Clyde sat next to me and Farley sat next to Victor which was across from me. Cory eventually strolled along and sat on the other side of me. Lunch was quiet for the most part well when someone wasn't arguing with Victor.

When lunch was over I walked to my English class and did my work. By the time I was finished I had some time left to myself. I was going to check my email to see if I got a reply back yet but Mr.Pearsing came out of nowhere almost making me scream and jump out of my chair.

"He-Hey," I said smiling weirdly as he quirked an eyebrow.

"Since your done Oakely, you can go to the library to check out a book for our next assignment," he said and I grumbled to myself but nodded standing up.

He wrote me a pass and I was on my way. I looked around the school as I walked. All the twists and turns would confuse anyone. Lucky me most of the people I knew were in my classes well except English and History. I finally found the library and strolled in. There were two librarians and they waved at me smiling. I waved back awkwardly before quickly heading to the aisles of books. I looked around humming and a book caught my eye.

The Lonely Wandering by Nicole Castaway. (XD I made the cover what do you guys think?)

 (XD I made the cover what do you guys think?)