13

I opened my eyes slowly. I glanced over to find a plate of lasagna on my nightstand. A fork was next to it and a note. I picked up the note and felt my phone. I eventually found it and turned it on. I had three missing messages, all from Bookie. I clicked on them being taken to our messages.

BookerBooker: Hey

BookerBooker: Hey?

BookerBooker: Guess you're asleep, night hope you sleep well.

The first message was an hour ago. The second one was forty minutes ago and the last one was twenty-five minutes ago. I sighed and facepalmed mentally. Did I sleep that long? Maybe I slept even longer, who knows.

CyberGeek: Hey, sorry I was sleeping but I'm up now.

I sent the message then used my light on my phone to see the note. I turned up the brightness only to drop my phone on my face. I groaned rubbing my nose while shielding my eyes. I eventually felt my phone vibrate and grumbled losing the brightness. I decided to check the notification a little bit later so I could read the note first at least.

Here's dinner, you should probably warm it up. Night bug ☆

I smiled gently and put the note down on my nightstand. I got up getting the plate and also getting my phone. I headed downstairs and put the plate of lasagna in the microwave and left the fork in a napkin on the counter. I turned on my phone and smiled seeing a message from Bookie and clicked on it.

BookerBooker: Glad to hear, have you checked out my new book.

CyberGeek: Oh, the one you talked to me about before?

I felt my cheeks heat up slightly. Two boys kissing was all in my mind. I mean he was writing a romance with two boys after all. But Oakely it's just a book, plus not every couple does kiss.

BookerBooker: *grins* Correct, I published it and I updated the other book. Tell me what you think.

CyberGeek: *smiles* Will do

I clicked back and went on our messages. I went to his profile and clicked on the new book he had. I smiled at the cover, it looked nice. I started reading, the first chapter was about 3,000 words. I don't know why I was so worried reading it. It was pretty much romance book just with the same gender possibly ending up together.

But then, I read that the main character was having feelings with his heart... His heart was beating fast and acting weird around this boy. The feelings were similar to the things I felt with Bookie. I gulped, my heart felt like it jumped into my throat and not in a good way.

A good way?! What am I talking about? Ugh and now I'm talking to myself... I'm going...

I'm going crazy with him.

I swallowed hard as I felt my heart flip-flop with thoughts of Bookie when reading that line. I was so confused and I didn't like what was going on. I decided I was going to read the rest tomorrow. I realized Bookie had to text me.

BookerBooker: How was it?

Ugh, I didn't even finish it. What was I suppose to say? I don't want to lie but what else am I suppose to do.

CyberGeek: It's pretty good so far

BookerBooker: Great :)

I felt my cheeks heat up and a smile come to my face. Then I gasped and smacked my cheeks gently as I felt my heart flip-flop. No no, it's okay. I'm happy because he's happy. That's normal.....right?