36

Valentine's day night I figured out what to do for my last picture and quickly found the picture I took of a blue jay. I had to do some editing and eventually sent it over to Mr.Jackstein through email. The blue jay was a meaning of my love for my friendship with Bookie. But of course now with me slightly understanding my feelings for Bookie would our friendship be the same? And if not is that a good or bad thing?

I also checked my notifications to see that Bookie had wished me a good night since he was tired. He said snow makes him very sleepy, a new fact learned. I was conflicted on texting him back. Eventually, I did before I went to bed, wishing him a good night also.

In the morning I went into my closet exploring things on my computer. I ended up mostly just reading on Featherbook though. Dad eventually called out to me for breakfast. And he made biscuits! He truly was the best dad ever. I might have eaten too many because it was difficult walking back to my room. I flopped down on my bed too lazy to go into my closet and sit on the floor.

Staring at the ceiling for a while I started thinking about last night. I already talked to dad slightly about my feelings but it just felt weird to talk to him about this. And I didn't want to talk to this to mom either who just sent me a text message saying good morning. I replied back and as I did I decided I could talk to my friends. Well, I didn't want everyone to all know my business. So I decided on texting Clyde since he did say I could talk to him if I had a problem or the sorts I believe.

Me:

Hey!

Clyde:

Good morning!

Me:

Uh...I wanted to talk about something.

Clyde:

What's wrong?!

I bit my lip tapping away. But I didn't send it instead I deleted all of it. Staring at the screen I thought of what to say. If I should say what I wanted to or just say forget it.

Me:

I like someone. Like like.

Clyde:

Oh! So you see that now?

Me:

What do you mean?

Clyde:

I'm guessing you don't know that most of us could tell you did.

My face felt hot reading his message. I huffed pouting slightly. I knew kind of..eventually. I'm just slow with this. Not my fault!

Me:

Humph! Anyway...I don't know what to do. He and I are friends. I don't know what to do.

Clyde:

Well...I'm kind of in the same boat.

Me:

What? Really?!

Clyde:

Yeah, but anyway back to you. I think you should just confess when you're ready but if you're too late then you're too late.

Me:

Oh..yeah I understand. So what should I do?

Clyde:

It's kind of up to you. Maybe figure out if he likes someone. If he doesn't then probably a good idea to confess. Sure he might not feel the same way but at least you won't be getting in the way of anything. Even then you maybe should still confess, it all just depends. And if he does like someone maybe try to figure out who because it could be you.

Me:

Yeah! That makes a lot of sense....but I'm not sure if I can confess. I don't want to lose our friendship.

Clyde:

Losing a friendship isn't always a bad thing.

Me:

Yeah...I know but what if it is a bad thing?

Clyde:

Well...you'll never know if you don't confess now will you?

Me:

I think I'm going to wait.

Clyde:

That's okay, just pace yourself though. Don't want to take too long from confessing.

Me:

Yeah, thanks Clyde!

Clyde:

You're welcome! So who is this boy you like?

Me:

Gaaahh!

Clyde:

Hehe nevermind, gotta go help with breakfast.

Me:

Okaaaay byeeeee!

I got off messages and went to Featherbook. No messages from Bookie so I text him. Humming to myself I scroll through the app and read waiting for him to reply. Mom called and we talked a bit before she left for work. I was so bored I went into dad's room and started bothering him.

"Hey Bug," Dad greeted me looking up from his laptop.

"Heey," I replied back walking over to him and sat on his bed. "What are you doing?"

"Just doing some research," he answers looking back at the laptop.

"Oooh, sounds fun," I say peeking at his screen.

"Bug do you not have anything to do?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Not really," I answered huffing and leaned against him.

"Well what would you like to do for lunch?" he asked humming as he clicked on a long article.

"Not sure, still stuffed can't think about more food right now," I mumble burying my face a bit yawning.

"Well I was thinking of going to Jimmy Johns," he said scrolling down a little as he read.

"That's fine with me," I said moving around to lay my head on his lap. "Dad he hasn't replied back to me," I muttered pulling out my phone just to check.

I hoped it would prove me wrong but there were no notifications. Nothing from Bookie still. I grumbled putting my phone away.

"Well, that's why we should eat out to distract you," he said with a smile looking down at me.

"Okay okay," I said groaning and sat up. "I'll go find something else to do while I wait for lunch time to come around."

"Well driving to Jimmy Johns will take a while so you don't have to wait too long. Just some hours," he says and I roll my eyes slightly as I get off his bed.

"You say just some hours like that's not a long time," I reply laughing and he chuckles.

"Believe me, it might feel that way sometimes but time goes by fast. Before we both know it you'll be walking across the stage," he said with a smile as his eyes glistened.

~ Sorry if I take a break from updating soon! I have a lot of things like tests and projects coming. But don't worry I'll update again once I have less to do. Plus this is just a warning just in case I do stop updating. I might be able to keep updating. Thank you all for the support ❤❤❤