Chapter Ten

Song for this chapter:

· Forever Numb by The Red Jumpsuit
Apparatus

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked by Cage The Elephant

Harry's POV

Once we arrived back to my flat, Jade ran off to the guest room. The entire way back from Tyler's home, she was quiet, just like she had been for the past two days. It was after 8 at night, and all I could do was think about Jade. I had to do something, I had to get out of my flat.

I stepped off of my bed and walked to the living room. Liam was sitting on the couch eating a slice of the pizza that I had ordered for Jade the day before. " What's up?" He asked as I sat down beside him.

"I'm gonna go to Starbucks, do you want something?" I replied while faking a smile.

"Nah, thanks though." Liam replied.

I smiled while I grabbed my keys and then left my flat. I took the lift down and walked out to my car, I climbed into my car and begun driving. "I know you're jealous, but you can't have her back. She'll be mine one day." Tyler's voice ran through my head taunting me.

When I finally arrived at Starbucks, I parked my car and walked inside. I walked up to the counter and ordered a coffee and took a seat. I looked around the room, and my eyes caught the sight of long blonde hair, I clinched my fists in anger. It was Tyler sitting at Starbucks with his laptop and 2 law text books. He was looking at the laptop and smirking his cocky little smile.

"Harry Styles. " The cashier announced. Tyler's head rose up and his eyes met mine.

I jumped out of the chair and walked to the counter to retrieve my coffee. I quickly paid the cashier and tried to exit but Tyler stopped me by the door. "Oh look who it is." He smirked. "What are you doing out this late hmm?" He asked sarcastically.

"I'm out getting Jade a coffee." I lied.

"Juliet doesn't drink hot coffee this late at night, she only drinks frappes. I should know because I buy her them all the time. So don't even lie to me"

I clinched my right fist, preparing myself just incase I needed to hit him. "Why does it matter to you that I'm out so late?" I spat.

"Because I love to learn about my competition." He said, sarcastically.

"You think I'm your competition? You're in the friend zone bro!"

"I'm not in the friend zone. Because guess who's taking her out tomorrow, Me!"

I laughed, "Yeah, as Friends! It's not even a date you, div. You're only hanging out with her."

Tyler smiled, "I knew you were jealous of me. Juliet and I could actually be something, I just have to time it out. You however, fucked her up. So you will never have another chance with her again. No matter how many times you apologize, it wont work. Because she'll never take you back again."

"I had Jade. I did more with Jade in six months than I bet you've ever done. If I wanted Jade, she'd take me back in an instant."

I turned away from him and walked out the door to my car. I was about to open the door to my car but yet again Tyler stopped me. "What the fuck do you want now!" I screamed.

"I want Juliet, and I just wanted to tell you that I'll make sure that she will fall in love with me. And all you will ever be is a distant memory in the back of her mind."

I don't know what snapped in me but I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, against him against my car door. "Let me ask you this. Has Jade ever kissed your lips? Have you ever tasted her? Has she ever moaned your name with eyes full of lust? Has she ever said that she is in love with you?" He shook his head trembling.

"Well she has with me, so what does that tell you? You are no competition to me, you're only in the friend zone." I released my hold on his shirt and smirked. "Now leave me the fuck alone, and go back inside before I make you myself. " He nodded and started walking away.

I watched him walk back towards the entrance of Starbucks. I opened my door to the car and climbed in. I started the car and rolled down the passenger window. "Hey, Tyler!" I screamed. Tyler turned around and looked at me. "Remember this, no matter how hard you try, Jade will never be yours. She will ALWAYS be mine."