Chapter Twenty

Songs for this chapter are:

. Ready For Your Love - Gorgon City

· We Are Young (Acoustic) by Little Mix

· Adore You by Miley Cyrus

· Boy by Little Mix

Harry's POV

Jade and I walked out to my car, while keeping our distance from each other. I wasn't sure if it was a coincidence or if it had been intentional, but it was extremely uncomfortable.

I opened the passenger door to my Range Rover, Jade climbed in and murmured a "Thank you." I shut the door and jogged over to the driver's side. I opened my door and stepped in. I started up the car and begun driving.  Jade turned her head to look out the window, and I just continued to look ahead.

I glanced over at Jade, when we made our stop at a red light. I begun admiring her pink tipped blonde hair, and her lip ring. The Jade that I knew in the UK, would've never dyed her hair, got piercings nor tattoos. She had changed so much, appearance wise but she was still as incredibly beautiful as when I first met her.

"So Jade." I said, trying to break the silence.

"Mhmm?" She responded while still looking out the window.

"Are you excited for your classes to start again?"

Jade nodded her head and bit her lip, " Yeah."

I sighed,  it was going to take me forever to help her open up, and get under her skin. I needed to break the walls that she had created around herself. "I've never asked you this but what are you studying? " I lied.

"Linguistics. My major is Spanish and French and my minor is German." She explained.

The light turned from red to green and I begun driving again. Jade turned her head yet again to the window. I sighed in frustration,  but I don't believe that Jade noticed.

I pulled into the Mall parking lot and jumped out. I walked over to Jade's door and opened it. I extended out my hand for her to take. The minute that her hand touched mine, she turned her head away sheepishly. She was trying to hide the smile that was forming on her face, but contrary to her belief, I saw it and I loved it.

I helped Jade jump out of my car, and I smiled as her feet made contact with the ground. Jade made a whispered whine as I removed my hand from hers, but I pretended as if I hadn't heard it. "What are we doing here?" Jade asked as we entered the doors to the mall.

"Well, there is a McDonald's, and the cinema here.  So I thought we'd get something to eat at McDonald's and then watch a movie."

Jade shook her head, "How about we just go to the Cinema and get something to eat there?  I'm not a big fan of McDonald's. " She suggested.

"Yeah, we can do that." I replied. Jade giggled and I have to admit that it did made me smile.

Jade and I walked into the Cinema. We stood in line and waited to reach the cashier so we could get our tickets. When we finally reached the cashier we purchased two tickets for Labor Day. We then made our way to the snack stand.

"What would you like, Jade?" I asked as Jade looked at the boxes of sweets.

"What can I have? I mean, I don't want you spending too much on me."

"Anything, Jade. Money isn't a problem, love." I replied, and she raised an eyebrow at the pet name.

"Erm, I'll just take some popcorn and a soda. If that's okay?" She replied shyly.