Chapter Thirty Five**

A/N: This chapter will contain sexual content. If you are uncomfortable with this type of material then please skip this chapter.  P.s. The italics are Jade's conscious.

Songs for this chapter:

· Perfume - Britney Spears
· Case Closed - Little Mix
· Give You What You Like - Avril Lavine

Jade's POV

"Because you're mine!" Harry growled before slamming his lips against my own.

"Push him away!" My subconscious yelled.

"No." I mumbled into his lips. Harry chuckled and deepened the kiss.

"Push him away, he isn't yours! "

"Ha-Harry." I stuttered as he started to suck on my neck, he had always knew where my sweet spot was, he never failed to find it. I couldn't help but allow a soft moan to escape from my lips, and Harry smiled into my neck.

"Stop!"

I ignored my conscious and continued to enjoy Harry's lips on my neck. "Jade, I want to feel you wrapped around me." He whispered into my ear. "It's been years since I felt you."

"N-no." I stuttered.

"Please. " He begged.

"Harry, we can't do this." I slurred.

"Yes we can, nobody has to know but you and I."

"Told you!"

I pushed Harry off of me, but he grabbed my wrists.  His fingernails dug into the skin of my wrists,  and I clinched my eyes shut. "She doesn't have to know, my love. It's only you and I tonight."

I wanted to have sex with him, it had been years. Out of all the men that I had sex with since he took my virginity, Harry was the best. He always knew the spots to hit, where to kiss me and how to make my knees quake.

"C'mon babe, just like old times. I just want to hear you moan my name underneath me." He purred. Before I could stop him, he had his hand in my knickers and he begun rubbing against my throbbing core. " Tell me babe, do you like this?"

"Don't give in!"

"Harry. " I moaned as his finger slipped inside of me.

"Oh, you're so wet for me . " He commented.

"Always." I moaned.

Harry chuckled as he added another finger,  I could feel my knees start to buckle from the pleasure. "You remember how my I felt when I was inside of you, don't you, pet?" He asked,

"Yes." I replied simply.

Without warning Harry removed his fingers from me, I made a low whine at the removal and Harry chuckled. He pulled down my knickers and pushed them down my legs and then to my ankles, I slipped my feet out of them. Next his hands went to my back and he unclasped my bra, gently he pushed the straps down my arms before removing the bra entirely.

"Don't you dare, give in. This is wrong! "

I grabbed a hold of Harry's belt and quickly undid it. I then grabbed a hold of his trousers and boxers, pulled them down to his ankles. Harry swiftly pulled his feet out of them and I glanced down.

And there he stood with a drunken smirk,  and his erection fully on display.

My right-hand immediately grabbed ahold of his girth, pumping up and down. Harry's mouth dropped open, a throaty moan escaped from his throat. "Do you remember how my mouth felt around you?" I whispered into Harry's ear. Harry nodded and I smirked before kissing down his jawline and onto his neck.

He might have been with Samantha, but I was going to mark what was mine. Harry was mine, no one elses. I dropped to my knees and took his tip on my mouth, licking the slit of it's precum. Harry moaned loudly as I lowered my lips down on his girth, taking his member deeper into my mouth. "F-fuck. " He stuttered in a moan, before thrusting his hips. I immediately gagged as his member hit the back of my throat. Harry noticed my discomfort and pulled his member from my mouth. 

He extended his hand and I accepted. Swiftly he pulled his arm and helped me up off of the floor. I smiled and Harry placed his hands on my hips. "Let's go to the bed, yeah?" He asked.

I nodded and walked hand and hand to the guest bed. Harry gave me a gentle push, and I fell backwards onto the bed. I re-adjusted myself to where my head was pressed onto the headboard. Harry chuckled before joining me on the bed.

He put his knees between my legs, lowering himself onto me before attaching his lips onto mine. Without removing my lips  from his, I reached into my purse with my right hand and retrieved a condom. "Harry. " I mumbled into the kiss.

Harry removed his plump lips from mine and he gave me a perplexed look. I motioned with my eyes to my hand and Harry looked down at my right hand which held the condom package. He reached over and grabbed it from me before ripping it open with his teeth.

I watched as Harry rolled the condom onto his member with little effort and he smiled in accomplishment. Without warning his wrapped member brushed against my entrance. "Ready, love?" He asked cheekily and I nodded.

Harry thrusted into me, moans of pleasure escaped from both of our mouths in unison. "Jade, you're so fucking tight!" He exclaimed. " Just like I remembered you were. God, how I missed your sweet little p*ssy."

"Oh my god." I moaned as pleasure erupted inside of me.

He thrusted deeper and the familiar sound of skin on skin clapping echoed throughout the entire room. Harry picked up the pace. A knot started to form inside of my stomach as his member hit my g-spot repetitively. "Oh, Harry. " I moaned.

"That's right, my little slut. Moan my name. Who's are you?" he growled.

"Yours." I panted.

My legs started to quiver, as he kept thrusting in and out of me in a fast rhythm. "Harry! " I screamed as I reached my high.

Not soon after Harry started to moan loudly.  I looked up at him, his curls were matted down with sweat. I watched as a bead of sweat rolled down off of his chin and landed on the tattooed swallows on his chest. "F-fuck." Harry moaned as he released his seed into the condom. He continued to thrust as he came down off of his high.

Harry slipped out me and removed the condom, throwing the now used condom into the rubbish bin. He moved around and laid down beside me, trying to catch his breath. When his breathing finally returned to normal, I turned in the bed to look at him. Without a word, he grabbed the duvet and covered both of our naked bodies.

"I love you, Harry." I whispered,  hoping that he hadn't heard me.

"You too, Sammy." he murmured sleepily.

My eyes widened in shock, he had called me Sam.

"I told you so!"