Chapter Eighty**

A/N: This chapter contains discussions about Religion.  If this type of material is uncomfortable for you, then please skip this chapter.  Also,  in no way do I believe that Anne acts this way in real life. This is nothing but pure fiction.

Songs For This Chapter:

· Love Runs Out - One Republic

· Luna - Bombay Bicycle Club

· Come Undone - Robbie Williams

· A Song About Love - Jake Bugg

Harry's POV

After we arrived at Liam's flat,  Jade had been absolutely quiet.  She wouldn't say anything more than a quiet almost silent, 'Okay' or an 'I love you.'

Holmes Chapel was the town where I was born and raised.  My family was never wealthy,  we had to fight for everything that we ever had. I was always the loner of the family,  Gemma on the other hand, was the perfect example of what a daughter should be. Perfect grades, London tech.

Jade's family wasn't extremely wealthy,  they had money, no doubt but her parents  penny pinched whenever they could. They insisted on sending her a girl only catholic school, hoping that it would put her in the right direction and that she'd stray away from all that was bad in this world. If only they knew that before they both had passed,  she had already met a demon, and that demon was me.

"Mr. Styles,  you may go in now. She's in room 17." The receptionist  at Holmes Chapel Hospital said from behind her desk.

"Jade, will you come with me?" I asked.

Jade looked up from her book and nodded.  She folded a corner of her current page and closed it. She then stood up from the chair.

With my left hand  I grabbed her right hand , since her left was occupied with the book and laced our fingers together.  "What book were you reading? " I asked.

"Erm, Wintergirls." She replied softly.

Jade and I walked hand in hand down the hall to room 17 . I took my right hand and begun opening to door.

Once the door was opened the first thing I noticed was my Mum looking towards Jade and I, with a face full of anger. Jade stepped in and I followed in behind her, shutting the door behind me.  "I want her  out of here!" My Mum screamed,  pointing her right index finger at Jade.

"Mum!" I sighed.  "I'm sorry but she's my girlfriend and I'm not making her leave the room."

"That girl has a demon in her, Harry. She's poisonous, tainted,  haunted and I will not allow her to be in my presence. "  My Mum replied and lowered her hand then placing it upon her lap.

"Mum, please. " I begged.  "Please, stop."

"No." She spat. "First off why did you come? And second,  why did you bring her?"

"We came because Robin called and told me that you had your second  heart attack in a year.  And I brought Jade, because she's my girlfriend and she  helped me to come here."

"Helped you? "

"She paid for our tickets. " I explained.

"I don't care, I don't like her and I do not want her near me!" My Mum yelled.  "I despise her, how can  you be with a girl that you're own Mother detests?"

"Because I am in love with her. " I said, smiling.  "I love her, with my whole being. "

"Love? " My Mum chuckled.  "You don't even know what love is. You're not in love. You're in lust, and drowning in sin."

"Harold. " My Mum said and I cringed at how she had called me by my  real name. I hated to be called Harold.  " What happened to you? You used to be so sweet, so pure. And now you're dating this slag and you got a girl pregnant. Do you know that she has corrupted you. Look at yourself Harold,  you look like you haven't slept in weeks. Your grades are slipping and you never listen to my advice. Do you know how disappointed I am in you? I raised you better than this!

"The baby might not be mine Mum."

"Nonetheless you're not supposed to have sex before marriage. The bible forbids it."

"Oh." Jade finally spoke up after being silent for the last ten minutes.  "Yes that may be true, but the bible also states that you're not supposed to judge another person. And what have you been doing?   You've been judging Harry and I since we've stepped foot in this room. "

"And how do you know what the bible says?" My Mum spat.

"I went to a Catholic school. So trust me, quote any verse or anything pertaining to the holy book and I will know exactly what to respond." Jade challenged.  "Now I know I am a so called sinner, but Harry is no angel either. And I bet when you were our age, you weren't either.  So instead of judging us, be grateful that your son came here to see you."

"I am grateful that he's here, what I'm aggravated about is that you're here." My Mum responded harshly. 

"Mum please can you let it go?" I pleaded.  "I'm here to see you, not to fight."

"Fine. She can stay in here, but I do not want to speak with her. I do not want to look at her, nor do I want her to look at me.

"You have nothing to worry about. " Jade mumbled softly.

I finally let go of Jade's hand. "Go sit down, kitten. " Jade nodded before walking across the room and taking a seat upon the hospital chair.

"Babe, over here please. " I begged. 

Jade stood up yet again, walked across the room over to me and took a seat beside my Mum's hospital bed. I then sat down beside her and gave her a slight smile.

We sat there in silence for a few minutes until I decided to speak up. "What all did the doctors say?"

"Well." My Mum replied. "That my blood pressure was extremely high when I arrived.  My heart was beating too fast and I kept complaining about the pain in my chest, so they gave me some medicine and I have to stay here until tomorrow"

"Oh."

"Would you mind picking me up tomorrow? " My Mum asked.

"Well I'd have to ask Liam if I could use his car again, but I'd love to."

"Who's Liam?" Mum asked. 

"Jade's brother. " I replied.

"Babe, I have to use the restroom. " Jade said, frowning. "And I really want to go smoke a cigarette. " She whispered the last part.

"Okay, do you want me to go with you?"

"No that's okay,  stay here with your Mum. I'll be back soon enough."

"I love you." I reminded her.

"I love you." She replied before standing up from the chair.

I watched as she walked across the room, opened up the door and exited the room.  "Mum." I said softly.  "You know I love you right? "

"Yes."

"And I'd do almost anything to make you happy.  But please believe me when I say that I love Jade and she loves me. She isn't the only person that has done wrong. I did her wrong, and she forgave me. Jade did nothing wrong to you, and yet you treat her as if she was rubbish.  Can you please just be happy for me, for us? Can you support us? I'm asking you because I care about your opinion.  Could you at least give her a chance? "

My Mum nodded.  "One chance is all that I will give her, if she messes it up then I never want to hear, nor see her again."

A/N: Sorry for the late update,  I've had tons of course work to do over the weekend.  I hope this chapter was okay (:

Savior is at 134K ♥ Thank you all so much.

I need a little help from y'all,  I need help choosing a actress/singer/model etc to play as Jamie. I was thinking of Ellen Page, but now I'm not too sure. Any suggestions?

Question of the chapter: Do you believe that Jade responded to Anne nicely or rudely?