Chapter Twenty Four

Songs for this chapter:
· Don't Forget- Demi Lovato
· Make You Believe - Little Mix

Harry's POV

"Spill what? " I asked while I took a seat at the kitchen table.

"Two things. Why did you hit the door and what happened at the hotel yesterday? " Liam responded.

"Erm, nothing happened at the hotel yesterday. " I lied.

"Then why was Jade acting more strange today then normal?" Liam asked while raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know." I replied flatly.

"Okay, well then why did you punch the door?" Goddamn it!

"Because Tyler pisses me off." I admitted.

"You're obviously not going to tell me the truth are you?" Liam asked and I shook my head.

"Okay, then I'll call Jade and she'll. " Oh god, please no. "Fine, I'll tell you everything. " I interrupted him.

"Proceed." Liam replied with a smile.

"Well, I erm I kissed Jade yesterday at the hotel."

"And?" Liam egged me on.

"And I told her that I regretted kissing her by an accident." I replied.  Liam's eyes widened and his face started to become red

"Why the hell would you say that to her? Why would you regret kissing her?" Liam spat.

"I don't know it just slipped." I admitted painfully. Truthfully I felt like shit. It was like everyone was against me, and nobody had even tried to understand why I said what I said.

Liam sighed and stood up from the table. "I can't even deal with this right now." He exclaimed before walking out of the kitchens doorway.

I could not figure out what the hell was wrong with me? I should have been fighting for Jade. I should have been trying to help her but I was doing the complete opposite.

Jade's POV

"Juliet,  are you okay?" Tyler asked from the driver's seat.

"Yes." I lied right through my teeth. No I'm not fine, I'm broken!

I desperately wished that I never met Harry. Who knows where I would have been, if I hadn't met him. could've been happy,  I could've been with a guy or a girl that truly gave a Shit about me. But no, I wanted Harry, and I had to deal with the consequences of my desires.

"Are you sure?" Tyler asked, and I just nodded my head, I did not trust my voice. "Juliet, I know that you're ot fine, normally when a woman says that they are fine, most of the time it is a lie."

He can read me like a book!

"I just, I don't know. I feel bad. Like I'm worthless. I feel stupid for thinking that we'd get back together." I admitted.

"Jules,  he's an ass. And you deserve better. " Tyler responded after taking a drag of his cigarette.

"Nobody is better than Harry. " I commented and Tyler sighed.

"Okay, I guess. Well do you need anything before you go to your apartment?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah, can we get a pack of cigarettes first? I'm out." Tyler nodded.

I closed my eyes and images of Harry automatically flashed before my eyes. With his curls and his emerald eyes. Those lips and his skinny legs that seam to go for miles. I would have  sold every single ounce my sould to be with him.  But I knew that I would never forget him, no matter how hard that I tried.

"Jules we're here." Tyler said. I looked out the window and noticed that Tyler had pulled into a petrol station. I hopped out of the car and walked inside the petrol station. I grabbed a couple cans of Red Bull and walked to the counter.

The girl that stood behind the counter was beautiful, she had honey blonde hair and dark chocolate brown eyes. The cashier smiled at me and I blushed. " Is this all beautiful?" She asked.

" Erm, no I also need a pack of Marlobro menthol, 100's." I replied.

The cashier went and retrieved a pack and walked back to the register. " I need to see your ID." I handed her my School ID and she smirked.

"You're a student at ISU?" She asked and I nodded. " No shit, me too." She admitted. " It's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Emily Browning."

"Oh what's your Major?" I asked.

"Linguistics." Emily said and I smirked. 

"Me too." I flirted.

"We'll I'll see you tomorrow then okay?" She asked.

" Sure, I have afternoon classes tomorrow." I told her.

" I do too, I'm suprised that I have never seen you around campus before."

" I, erm, I tend to keep to myself" I replied.

" I'll meet you at the front hall tomorrow, if you'd like?"

" Sure, I'd love that. I've got to go now. My ride is waiting for me." I said as I begun walking towards the exit. 

"Hey, Juliet! " She yelled as I stepped outside.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Nice ass!" She replied, I thanked her nd ran out to Tyler's vehicle. I entered Tyler's convertible and we begun driving.

"So, class starts tomorrow.  Are you excited? " Tyler asked.

"Yeah." I admitted in all honesty.

The rest of the drive was silent, the only noise was from the radio. Tyler parked in the parking lot outside of my flat building. He jumped out and opened my door. I climbed out and we walked into the building.

Tyler begged me to take the elevator with him but I refused.  I felt the need to exercise, so I climbed the three flights of stairs to my flat. When I finally reached the third floor, I was completly exhausted.

I slid my key into the door lock and entered the silent flat. Emma was nowhere to be found so I assumed that she was at Niall's. Tyler said goodbye and I thanked him again before he walked away.

I sighed as I sat down on my own couch, it felt so wonderful to be back home. Staying at Harry's had been too stessful for my liking, and I missed my own bed. I lit myself a cigarette and turned on the telly, as usual there was nothing on so I shut it off.

When I finally decided to get off of the couch and go to my bedroom to sleep, a knock at the flat door interupted my plans. I walked over to my flat door, and looked through the peep hole. In the hallway stood the only person that could rip me apart and rebuild me within seconds, Harry.

A/N: Emily Browning is played by Hannah Murray.