Chapter Thirty Six*

Warning: This chapter contains graphic descriptions of Anorexia and Self Injury. If this type of material is triggering then please skip this chapter.

Songs for this chapter:

· Boy - Little Mix

· Towers - Little Mix

· Healing Begins - Tenth Avenue North

Harry's POV

"Harry, wake the hell up!" Liam screamed.

I jumped in my bed, Liam always had a knack for rudely waking people up. When I looked around the room, I noticed that I was in the guest room. The last thing I knew, I was in the living room drinking with Damian and Jade. I looked towards the hallway, and Liam and Damian were standing there. Damian had a cigarette in between his fingers, as usual and Liam stood with a cuppa.

" Where is Jade?" I asked as I threw the duvet off of me.

" Dude." Damian screamed. " My eyes!"

" What are you screaming about?" I asked.

" Bro, you're naked." Damian replied and my eyes widened. I looked down and sure enough, I was naked, and to add onto the embarrassment I also had morning wood.

" Where's Jade?" I repeated as I pulled the duvet back over my body.

"Jade left this morning, before any of us woke up." Liam replied.

"Where did she go?" I asked.

Liam shrugged his shoulders, "We don't know."

"Have you tried calling her?"

"Yeah, and Damian and I went by her flat and only Emma was there." Liam answered.

"And we went by this guy named Tyler's flat and she wasn't there either." Damian added. I rolled my eyes, fucking Tyler! "He's an arrogant little shit, aint he?." Damian commented.

" You have no idea." I replied before Liam walked away and Damian entered the room and sat down at the edge of the bed.

"I know what you did last night."

" What?" I tilted my head to the side and furrowed my eyebrows.

"You thought I was really drunk, but trust me I wasn't. "

"Did what?" I asked.

"You shagged Jade."

"No, no I didn't! " I spat.

"Yeah you did, and you hurt her."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"That's for you to remember on your own." And with that he got off of the bed, and left the room. Leaving me completely speechless and with my mouth dropped open.

Jade's POV

"So Ms. Payne, is there anyone that you would not like to contact you? If so please write them down." The Director asked.

I snatched the paper from her, really not caring if I came off as rude or not. I looked down at the paper. ' Happy Heights Rehabilitation Center's Do Not Permit List' was written in bold letters. Followed by ,'Relationship' and 'Phone Numbers and/or address.' Part of me wanted to add Harry's number so badly. I wanted to forget him, to erase him completely from my mind. But I just could not will myself to put his number on the dotted line. I just passed the Director the paper back. I had nothing to worry about, it wasn't like Harry was going to even bother to try to contact me, he had Samantha.

"Here is all your paperwork." The redheaded Director handed me a manila folder.

"Your room number is 39, and your roommate's name is Emily."

I murmured a "Thank you." and proceeded to walk always.

"You too, Sam." Harry's words had been taunting me the entire morning. I needed to forget him, I just had to!

I sighed when I finally reached room 39, I turned the doorknob and opened the door. " Erm, Hi. I'm Juli..."

"Oh my god, Juliet! " I immediately recognized the girl. Emily Browning, the little bird from the petrol station.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"My Mother caught me purging and sent me here. What about you?"

"Attempted Suicide. " I admitted.

"Seriously?" Emily exclaimed.

"Yeah."

"Why?" She asked.

"It's a long story..."

"We have time, now spill." She interrupted me and sat down on her bed. Emily patted the empty spot beside her on the bed for me to sit, I walked over sat down beside her. "Now, I'll tell you my story and you tell me yours. Deal?"

" Okay." I nodded while picked at my already chipped black nail polish.

"I am anorexic. I was diagnosed with anorexia when I was thirteen. My Mother came home from the store early one day, and caught me in the bathroom with my fingers down my throat. She sent me here when I was just thirteen. Can you believe that? When I was released, I found ways to hide my anorexia and my self injury. I quit cutting on my arms and started to do it on my thighs and stomach. And I'd only purge while my Mother was at work. Now you."

"Well..." I begun. " I believe that I've been anorexic since I was thirteen also. I've always hidden it. I talked with a psychologist last year and she confirmed it." I looked down at the floor before continuing. "I've self injured since I was seventeen, nobody knew until recently. Then something major happened in my life and the only way to get it off of my mind was to drink and do drugs. Then a couple of days ago, I tried to kill myself. "

"But why?" Emily asked.

"Because of my ex."

"Tell me, what happened. " She urged me.

"Our whole relationship was nothing but a lie! A fucking bet!" I sobbed.

"Aww Juliet. " Emily cooed and opened her arms. Without warning she embraced me into a hug, I couldn't stop myself from returning the heartwarming gesture and sobbing into her shoulder.

"Forget him, babe. Most of the time men are assholes, he's not worth your tears."

"But I can't, I love that boy!" I sobbed.

"Exactly, that's all that he is: a boy."

"And why do you say that? "

"Because if he was a man then he wouldn't like to see you cry." She replied.

"He's like a drug, I am too damn addicted to even realize the effects! " I admitted.

"Forget that boy, he's not worth it." She said and I nodded into her shoulder before she released her hold.

"He's bewitched you, and guess what?"

"What?" I asked while wiping away my tears.

"And we're going to break his spell. "

"Where can we smoke?" I asked Emily.

"Here, I'll show you. I need one also."Emily stood up from the bed, and I copied her actions. We then proceeded to exit our room and entered the hallway. "So, the facility is pretty small. We're only allowed to smoke outside. " She said as we exited the building.

I took a look around and noticed that the yard was surrounded by a wooden fence. "They make it so easy for someone to run away." I commented.

"Nope, they have guards watching at night."

" What the hell is this, prison?" I muttered.

" Something among those lines." Emily laughed.