Chapter Eighty One

Songs For This Chapter:

· Crying For No Reason - Katy B

· Bleed It Out - Linkin Park

· Wonder - Naughty Boy

· Only Love Can Hurt Like This - Paloma Faith

Harry's POV

I kept looking at my watch. Jade had been gone for over 45 minutes.  It was really starting to worry me, I would have called her but I left my phone in the car to charge. "Be right back, Mum." I said as I stood up from the chair at her bedside.

I walked across the room, opened  the door and went out into the hallway, closing the door behind me. I looked to my right and to my left, just incase to see if Jade was walking down the hallway. I frowned and begun walking down the hallway to the reception area.

I clinched my teeth in anger when I noticed Jade sitting in a chair with her face in her book.  I was not angry because she's reading. I was angry because I was worried about her,  just to find out that she was reading. "Jade." I said with clinched teeth. 

She looked up from her book  and smiled. "Hey babe."

"Where were you?"

"Sorry,  I was out of cigarettes so I had to walk a mile to the petrol station to buy some and then to walk back.  I just got back, and I needed to sit down for a minute. Also I thought you would like to be alone with your Mum for a little. "

"Do you know how worried I was about you?"

" 'M sorry babe." Jade replied as she stood up from the chair. She folded the right top hand corner of the current page of her book and closed it. She reached with her right hand to grab my left, but I pulled my hand away and slipped it into my pocket.  I just begun walking away.  I was pissed. I could hear Jade walking behind me, I shook my head and picked my pace.

Once I finally made it to the door of My Mum's hospital room, I opened it and entered. As I walked across the room, I heard  Jade enter and shut the door behind her. "Are you alright Harold? You look a bit angry. " My Mum asked before smirking at Jade.

Jade sat down beside me and sighed.  "I'm fine." I lied.

"Are you sure, love?  You know you can tell me anything.  Did your slag do something wrong?"

"No, wait what?" I replied,  instantly regretting my reply. Jade stood up from the chair and ran across the room. She opened the door and ran out.

"Mum,  I have to go." I said as I stood up from the chair. I  pecked her cheek. "I love  you, Mum."

"I love you too, Harold. " She replied. 

"Bye, we'll be here to pick you up tomorrow." I promised as I begun walking towards the door.

Once I was finally out the door, I looked both ways down the hallway, turned right and begun running towards the exit. "No running! " I heard someone yell from behind me, but I ignored them and continued running.

I should have said something,  I should have paid more attention to what my Mum said. And what is worst of all, was that Jade believed that I thought that she was a slag.

I pushed open the door with the big red 'exit' sign above it and ran outside.  I begun walking around the parking lot, looking down the aisles of cars for Jade.   My eyes begun to water, before I knew it I was crying,  bawling really.  I had been such an arsehole to Jade , and I had no one but myself to blame.