Chapter Eighty Four

Songs For This Chapter:

· Historia Calamitatum - Rise Against

· Starlight - Muse

· This Is War - 30 Seconds To Mars

· Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol

Harry's POV

"You ready, love?" I asked Jade.

Jade nodded before closing her book and standing up from the chair in the waiting room. I could hear my Mum sigh from behind me, I looked up at Jade and gave her a slight smile.  " 'M sorry. " I mouthed.

"It's fine." Jade mouthed back in response.

I laced the fingers of my left hand with her right and we begun walking towards the exit. "Are you okay? " I whispered.

"Peachy." Jade, my Mum and I exited the hospital.  I turned my head to look behind me, I frowned at my Mum shooting glares at Jade.

Once we made it to the truck, I opened up the passengers side door. I unlaced my fingers from Jade's and she climbed into the vehicle.  "Thank you, babe."

"Anything for you kitten. " I replied.  I begun walking around the vehicle,  my Mum   following me.

I opened up the back door on the driver's side and my Mum entered the vehicle.  "Yeah, thank you." My Mum spat.

"No problem, Mum." I replied as I tried to keep my anger in check.  It had been less than twenty minutes and my Mum was already getting on my nerves with her attitude. 

I shut the door for my Mum and then opened up the driver's side door. I entered the vehicle and slammed the door. "Baby, calm down." Jade whispered.

" 'M fine." I murmured.

"No  you're not, I can literally see the vein in your neck pulsate."

I chuckled as I brought the keys out of my pocket.  "You know me way too well."

"That I do." Jade giggled.

I fiddled with the keys until I found the correct one, I then put the key into the ignition and started up the car.  "It's about time." My Mum snapped from the back seat. I ignored her and begun driving out of the parking lot. Once I had made it onto the main street, I removed my right hand from the wheel and laced my fingers with Jade's left.

"Hey Mum." I finally spoke after five minutes of pure silence.

"Yeah?" My Mum replied.

"When we get to your house, can You, Jade, Robin and I talk?"

"Why?"

"Because something has really been bothering me and it needs to be sorted out."

"Fine." Mum spat. "But you better not make Robin angry. "

"I'll try not to."

I sighed deeply, the drama had to end. I clinched my teeth in anger, Jade noticed and tightened her grip on my hand. A few seconds later I felt her bring her thumb onto of my hand, rubbing softly.  Instantly I smiled,  Jade had always known how to make me feel better.

I pulled onto the street where my Mum lived.  I smiled at the familiar houses.  I could remember playing basketball at the little park down the road, and riding my bike down the sidewalk in the summer with a lolly in my hand.  I drove down a little bit further until I reached the driveway of my Mothers home. I pulled into the driveway and shut off Liam's truck.