Chapter Ninety Three

Songs For This Chapter:

· Demons - Imagine Dragons

· Wasted - MKTO

· I'm Just A Girl - No Doubt

· Boom Clap - Charli XCx

Harry's POV

" Juliet! " Niall screamed  from the flat door. I groaned as my head pounded in pain from the volume of Niall's voice.

I rolled over thinking that I was in Jade's bed before realising that I was laying on the bathroom floor. My clothes were soaked, I didn't remember showering. Slowly,  I sat up before standing up and I opened up the restroom door. The minute that I stepped out into the hallway,  I came face to face with a worried Niall.

" Where is Juliet?" He asked,  frantically.

" I don't know." I admitted.  " I don't even remember arriving here."

" Pardon?"

" I don't even remember arriving here." I repeated.  " The last thing I knew, I was at Samantha's flat."

" Seriously? " Niall exclaimed.  " Why the hell were you at Samantha's flat?"

" Because..."

" Are you?" Niall interrupted me. " Are you screwing around on Juliet? "

" No." I sighed.  " Samantha is  pregnant, and it might be my child so I'm supporting her. I thought Jade would have told you that."

" Yeah." Niall nodded.  " She did. But where could Juliet be?"

" Why are you so worried? " I asked.

" Why aren't you?" Niall retorted.

I rolled my eyes at him, of course, I was worried! I walked past him to Jade's bedroom and grabbed my phone from the dresser. I unlocked it and dialled Jade's number.  I frowned when I was sent automatically to voicemail.  I tried to call her three more times, each time I was automatically sent to voicemail.  I sighed and placed my phone back down onto the dresser. 

I stripped off my wet clothes and threw them into the hamper before grabbing a pair of my skinnys from Jade's dresser, a pair of boxers and a t-shirt.  Jade and I decided to keep a couple of my skinnys, some boxers and a few t-shirts at her flat, for  whenever I stayed the night, she had some clothes at my flat also. Quickly I dressed, then walked out of Jade's bedroom,  into the hallway and then walked to the kitchen.

I opened up the oven door to remove a pan to  boil some water in, only to find a roasting pan with the top covered with tin foil. I peeled back the tinfoil and frowned at the sight of a pot roast,  potatoes,  carrots and all, rotting away in the oven. It couldn't have been long since it had been cooked,  maybe a day or so because it didn't have any mold growing on it. " Juliet just texted Emma." Niall snapped from the doorway.  " She's at Emily's.  You can call off the search."

" What is your problem with me Niall? What have I ever done to you?" I asked as I shut the oven  door.

" Personally,  you've done nothing to me." He replied.  " But to Juliet, you've done so much to her. And I despise you, I loathe you Harry.  How idiotic Juliet was to forgive you, to date you again. "

" I worked for my forgiveness. " I spat. " And don't talk like that about my bird, she isn't an idiot,  she just followed her heart."

" Followed her heart?" Niall scoffed.  " For years,  Juliet has had no control over her own heart, because you always held it in the palm of your hand."