Chapter Thirty Three

Songs for this chapter:
· What Now - Rihanna
· Stay - Rihanna

Harry's POV

Love, is a four letter word. Love is a complicated word. How does one truly know what love is, is there a definition for it? Or does the feeling differ from one person to another? When I think of the word 'love' , I think of my Mum. How she carried me for nine months, and went through agonizing pain to give birth to me. How she fed and clothed me for years, and was and still is always there when I need her. I can honestly say that I love my mum. But with Jade, I was unsure if what I felt for her was love or it was pity? Was it because I pitied her, that I wanted to help her? Or was it something different? Was  this so called 'Love'  what I felt towards Jade? Did I love her?

"Harry, she's calmed down now. You can come back in if you'd like." Liam said as he opened the door to Jade's hospital room. I picked myself off of the cold hospital floor and entered the room.

Jade was sitting in the bed, picking at her black nail polish.  As I shut the door, her grey blue eyes met mine and a small frown formed onto her features. " Please, take a seat." Liam said and I compiled with his orders, and took a seat right beside him.

"Jade has something to say to you." Liam said as I looked up at Jade.

"I-I'm sor-ry." She stuttered.

"For what?" I asked.

Jade rolled her eyes before answering.  "For being a bitch. "

"Jade, You're not a..." I really didn't want to say the terrible word.

"Bitch? " Jade finished my sentence.

"Yeah, that.." I mumbled.

"So?" Jade questioned.

"Erm, it's okay.  I guess." We sat in silence for a few minutes,  neither Jade nor I were willing to speak to each other.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Dr. Smith entered the room. "Ms. Payne,  I'm Dr. Smith. " He announced.

"Erm, Hi?"

"No need to be bashful. I just came to see how you were doing? " He responded with a fake smile.

"I'm okay. " Jade stated simply. "When can I leave?"

"Well, Ms. Payne when you leave here you're going to be sent to a local rehabilitation center. The center is expecting you to be there in 24 hours after you are discharged. "  Dr. Smith said and glanced down at his clipboard. "In which in about ten minutes, you will be discharged. Now you have the choice of an Staff or family to take you to home.

"We will take her." Liam interrupted.

"That settles it then." Dr. Smith responded and left the room.

"I'm scared." Jade blurted out.

"Don't be." I finally managed to speak.

"I agree with Harry, you need this." Liam agreed.

"Harry,  can I talk to you in private? "Jade asked, and  I nodded.

Liam stood up from the chair and walked out into the hallway. "Yeah?" I questioned.

"Why did you take that bet?"

"Which bet?" I automatically slammed my hand to my mouth. Jade gave me a perplexing look, and I could see tears forming in her eyes. "I erm, I mean why are you asking? "

"Because I need to know, if everything that you wrote in that letter was the truth or not." Jade replied.

"I took it because. .." I was at a loss of words.

"What happened to us?" She sniffled. "Was I not good enough for you?"

"Yea.. no..erm.."

"You have one night only." Jade whispered.

"The Nurse is here with the discharge papers. " Liam screamed as he entered the room, the nurse following right behind him.

The nurse flashed a plastic smile, and handed Jade the clipboard that held her discharge papers. Jade sighed her name and handed the nurse back the clipboard. Without another word the nurse left the room and Jade stepped down from the hospital bed.

"Where am I staying tonight. " Jade asked as she started to walk to the door.

"At my flat, and we will take you to yours in the morning since it's so late." I insisted.

"Well let's get a move on." Liam chirped.

"I'm too broken to move on." Jade said almost in a whisper