Chapter Forty Nine

Songs for this chapter:

· Find You - Zedd

· Take Care - Drake Ft. Rihanna

· One More Night - Maroon 5

Jade's POV

I tossed and turned in Chase's guest bed as I heard my cellphone ring. Without checking the caller ID, I pressed the accept icon and put the phone to my ear. "Juliet! " A man with an Irish accent yelled in my ear.

"Who the fuck is this? It's 3:30 in the morning! "

"Damian."

"Harry's flatmate?" I asked.

"Yeah, oh my."

"What do you want? " I asked after yawning.

"Harry's drunk."

"And that's my problem how?" I asked coolly.

"He's screaming for you. Fuck, I've never seen him this drunk before."

"Take the liquor away and make him go to bed. But not on his back though, on his side."

"Why?"

"Just incase he vomits."

"Hold on, I'll try."

I cradled my phone between my left shoulder and left ear, so I could grab myself a cigarette. Successfully I got a cigarette from my pack of Marlboro Menthols and lit it up. "Juliet! " Damian screamed as he returned to the phone.

" Yeah" I said as I  removed  phone from the spot between my shoulder and my ear with my right hand.

" It's not working he will not listen to me. All he's doing is screaming and crying on the floor holding a yellow notebook."

" What is he screaming?"

" That you're going to leave him."

"Ugh!" I exclaimed. "What do you want me to do?"

"Get here as soon as possible."

"I'm about a mile away from your flat, I'll be there in a few minutes. I just have to get leave."

"Thanks, Juliet"

"Yeah." I said before I press the disconnect icon on my phone.

I groaned while throwing my feet off of the bed and after a minute I finally stood up. I ran over to the window and sighed in relief when I saw that the roadblock was gone. I grabbed my purse from the floor of the guest room, I quickly slipped my keys and dime bags into it. Swiftly I put on my shoes and coat. I sprinted to the front door and exited.

I jogged out to my car, opened it and entered. I placed my purse down in the passengers seat, unzipped it and removed my keys from my purse.  I fiddled with my keys until I found the correct one, I then put the key in the ignition and started the car.

Before driving away from Chase's home, I got my phone out of my pocket. I unlocked the screen, went to the recent calls and pressed call on the number that Damian called me from. After a few rings, Damian answered. "Hey, where are yo.."

"I'm on my way now. Meet me at your flat door." I interrupted him and begun driving.

"How long 'till your here?"

"Like in a minute."

"Okay." He said simply and hung up.

I sighed in relief as I pulled up in front of Harry's flat building. I parked in the parking lot, and shut off my car. Grabbed my purse from the passengers seat and exited the vehicle. I ran to the door of the building. Once inside I climbed up the three flights of stairs to the floor that Harry's flat was on.