Chapter Thirty Nine

Songs for this chapter:
· Figure 8 - Ellie Goulding
· Better Man - James Morrison
· Be Like You - Ed Sheeran

Harry's POV

"Harry! " I heard someone yell from behind me. I brushed it off and continued to walk to my vehicle.

" Harry!" I rolled my eyes and turned around and saw Tyler running across the campus lawn.

" What?" I yelled back.

" You bastard!" He screamed as he finally reached me.

" Bastard? What have I done now?"

" She's gone." He sobbed.

" Who? Jade?"

"No her name is Juliet! I can't find her anywhere and I'm afraid that she's gone back to England. " He admitted.

" Tyler, seriously calm down. You're overreacting. She's probably still pissed at you."

"You!" Tyler pointed his finger at me. "You did this! You broke her, oh my god she's gone."

"Jade is still here in the States, I just don't know where." I admitted.

"She won't answer my calls or texts. "

"Dude, calm down."

"No! I can't. You have to help me find her!"

"Why should I help you?" I exclaimed.

"Because if you care about Juliet, then you'll help me help her."

"Jade is a big girl, she can take care of herself. "

"Harry, you need to be the one to fix her. You're the one who hurt her"

"Whatever, she doesn't want my help."

"Take this!" Tyler placed his back pack down onto the grass. He opened it up and took out a yellow notebook. "This is Juliet's as she calls it 'Random' notebook, Your name is written in it multiple times. I want you to see what you have done to her."

"Why do you have this?" I asked as I took the notebook from his hands.

"Juliet left it at my place a few weeks ago. I was hoping to see her today and give it to her, but as you know she isn't here."

"And why should I read it?"

"So then, you'll finally understand. " Tyler said before walking away.

I sighed and walked off to my car. Threw my bag in the back seat, and turned on my Range Rover.
I placed the yellow notebook on the passengers seat and begun driving back to my flat. I kept sneaking glances at the yellow notebook. My fingers are itching to grab it and read it. I sighed as I pulled into the parking lot of my flat. I shut off my Range Rover.

I grabbed the notebook, not really bothering to grab my bookbag and walked into the flat building. I took the lift up to the floor of my flat and ran down to it. Quickly I put my key into the flat door, opened it and entered.
Shutting the door behind me, I ran to my bedroom and sat down on the bed. Without any hesitation I opened the notebook and started reading.

As the poison makes it's way through my veins, I can't help but make a sick smile. Soon his face will fade away with every breath that I take.

I skipped a few pages and found folded up note. The edges were tattered slightly, it seamed like she had read it more than a few times.

I opened it up and I felt my heart drop into my stomach.

Dear Jade, I know that we've been through a lot in the last six months but I think it's time that I finally come clean. I know that I told you that I love you but I have never been in love with you. As for taking your virginity, I am absolutely disgusted that I was your first. In your eyes, I may be your entire world but in mine, you mean nothing to me. I have found someone better, someone who is more attractive and skinnier. You are worthless, and pathetic, you gave yourself up to me way too easily, and allowed me to manipulate you effortlessly. Our whole relationship has been nothing more than a lie. Louis bet that I could make you fall in love with me in under than six months and you did. I almost feel sorry for you, but if you actually paid attention you would've realized that this was all a lie. Nonetheless, thank you for helping me win the bet. - Sincerely Harry