Chapter Eighty Five

• Dedicated to Bobby Duwayne Lawrence

Songs For This Chapter:

· When We Collide - Matt Cardle

· Unconditionally - Katy Perry

· You Got The Love - Florence + The Machine

· So Far Away - Avenged Sevenfold

Harry's POV

"No." Jade protested.  " I don't want to go to jail." She whined.

"Go to jail Jade, or do you want to be a fugitive? " Liam asked, laughing afterwards.

Jade huffed and picked up the little dog from the board. "Fine." She laughed.  She moved the piece across the board and placed it down in the jail square.  "Now give my $200."

"Jade." Liam sighed. "If you get a jail card, and pass go, you don't get $200."

"I hate this game."   Jamie admitted.

"For once I agree with you, monopoly is so boring. " Jade said with a smile.

"Stop being a sore looser, you jail bird." Liam said as he shook his head.

I couldn't help but smile from my seat upon Liam's couch.  For the first time since we arrived here in Holmes, Jade wa finally getting along with Liam and Jamie.

Jade and I slept over at my Mum's the night before. Surprisingly in the morning I woke up to an empty bed, only to find Jade in the kitchen making eggs with my Mum and Robin, laughing loudly. My Mum kept  laughing because Jade had my old red apron from when we worked at the bakery wrapped around her hips, just like old times.

Who knew that a little bakery would help me find Jade. Who knew that eggs,  sugar, and flour would help me learn how to love someone other than myself?  God bless, HC Bakery. 

"What are you over there smiling about?" Jade asked,  snapping me out of my own thoughts. 

"You." I replied.

"Because I'm in jail?"

"No, I'm smiling because I can't believe how much I love you."

"Aww." Jamie cooed.

"It's your turn Jade." Liam stated.

"Screw your monopoly,  I'm going to go snog my boyfriend. " Jade replied as she stood up from the chair. She ran across the living room carpet, jumped onto the couch and wrapped her arms around my neck.  "I love you "

"I love you, you believe me right? " I asked.

"I believe you." Jade replied before pressing her lips against mine.

Once Jade removed her lips from mine, she released her hold from around my neck and laid her head down upon my chest. I smiled  and pecked her forehead.  My girl.

I had been thinking a lot about the bet with Tyler. It was too late to call it off, I should've done it sooner and  I knew that I couldn't go back. I didn't know what to do, and it,  it was killing me. Each day I had became more and more afraid of how Jade would react. It would tear her apart again,  and once again it would be my fault.  Once again,  I had let my ego get the best of me and  I knew that I would loose the most important person in my life. "I have never been  in love before so please believe me that I'm trying. " I admitted. "I am trying my hardest to make you happy Jade, to show you what your worth. "  I whispered.

"I do believe you."

"I love you, Jade." I said as I bent my head down, and put my face in the crook of her neck.  "So fucking much."