Chapter Eighty Nine**

Songs For This Chapter:

· Hanging On - Ellie Goulding

· Stay - Rihanna

· Take Care - Drake ft. Rihanna

· Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran

• I Hope You Find It - Cher

Harry's POV

A week had passed since Niall confronted me about the bet between Tyler and I.  I still hadn't told Jade, mostly because I could see her relapsing right in front of me. She didn't need the extra stress and I honestly hoped that Niall didn't tell her.

Jade had been acting strange. She hadn't been eating well,  or eating healthy at least. When she finally did eat something, it was always something small like an apple or banana. She kept trying to tell me that she was fine, but her complexion begged to differ. I couldn't get her to open up to me.  Every time I asked she'd shut me out. She would swear to me that she was  okay but I knew my girl, she was  not fine.

" Here, Kitten ." I said softly as I placed a cuppa in front of her. " Don't forget to take the aspirins."

" Mhmm." She mumbled, sleepily. " Thank you."

" I'll be right back with your toast. " I said as I begun walking away from the kitchen table. " Strawberry jam or Grape?"

" Neither, babe." She replied.  " 'M not hungry. "

" Jade!" I yelled. " You haven't ate since yesterday."

" Well I'm sorry but I don't have much of an appetite. " She said before picking up the aspirins with her left hand. With her right she grabbed the cuppa, blew onto it for a few seconds before taking a little swig of it. She threw the pills into her mouth and swallowed them.

" I cannot stand watching you slowly killing yourself." I admitted. 

" You don't understand how much I'm trying! " She screamed.

" No, you're not." I retorted. " You're just doing this to yourself purposely. "

" Purposely? " She scoffed.  " I have a eating disorder,  I don't have control  over it. It controls me."

I stared at her for a few moments,  her face was emotionless,  and staring directly back at me. I jumped a little when the toaster popped out the two slices of the now toasted bread. " Are you going to eat or not?" I asked.

" No." Jade spat as she stood up from her chair. " I told you, I'm not hungry. "

" Whatever. " I muttered, walking away from her and into the living room. " I have to go back to my flat. "

" Please, don't go." Jade begged as she followed behind  me. " Please, stay."

" I need to."

" Please, don't.  I cannot let you leave angry." She said softly.  " I'll eat the toast,  if it'll make you happy. "

" It isn't about the food anymore Jade. It's about you not giving a shit about yourself. "

" I do." Jade replied. 

" I need some time to think." I said softly.  " I'll be back in a little, promise. "

" Please don't. "

" Bye Jade."  I said before grabbing my keys from the hook and opening the flat door.

" But I need your help. Please understand that I cannot control this.." Jade pleaded.  " I love you."