Chapter Thirty Eight

Songs for this chapter:
· Dark Horse - Katy Perry
·Demons - Imagine Dragons
· So - Ed Sheeran

Jade's POV

"Everyone we have a new addition to group. Please give Ms. Juliet Payne a warm welcome." Dr. Henderson announced. Everyone that sat in the room begun clapping their hands, the sound made me more nervous than I was before I had entered the room for group therapy.

"Erm, hi." I finally managed to spit out.

"Please, take a seat." Dr. Henderson said. I shrugged my shoulders and took a seat beside Emily.

"So first thing on the agenda, Ms. Payne please tell us what is your addictions or disorders."

"Erm, I am anorexic. " I said as my palms started to perpetrate.

"And?" Dr. Henderson motioned.

"I self injure, I have depression and I am a recovering Heroin addict. "

Dr. Henderson stood up from her chair and started to make her way over to me. "Juliet, I would like you to ask you a question." Dr. Henderson said as she placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Do you believe in hell?"

"Oh, please tell me this isn't one of those religious rehabs!" I exclaimed.

"No, no, no heavens no. But please answer the question."

"Yeah, sort of." I mumbled.

"Please define hell."

"I don't believe in god." I spat. "And in my opinion, hell is not a place of fire and brimstone at the core of the earth. Hell, is addition. Hell is a disorder. "

"What do you mean by that?" She asked.

"When you look at a person with an addition or an disorder and you see pain in their eyes. That is hell. When no matter how hard they try to escape, something drags them back to it. With depression for example, a person can be happy one day and for weeks they will be depressed. During that time, they feel as if their 'hell' will never end. They feel abandoned, suicidal and they isolate themselves. Those minutes, hours, days or weeks to them is hell." I explained.

"Do you think you are in hell?" She asked.

"Yes, I do." I replied bluntly.

"And how does demons fit into this 'hell' that you are describing? "

"Demons are the things that trigger someone. Like seeing your ex with another person, or getting beaten by someone that you care about. "

"And what or whom is your demon?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "My ex."

Harry's POV

" Liam when you get this text, please call me." I said to Liam's voice mail.

Eight hours had passed since Liam and Damian left my flat. Neither of them would answer their phones, and I was started to get frustrated. I didn't know what they were talking about, I did not have sex with Jade, and if I did then why didn't I remember it?

"Harry." Samantha whined from the kitchen.

"Yeah?" I yelled from my bedroom.

"I'm hungry! " Samantha said as I heard her walking to my room.

"Cook something. "

"Cooking is for maids and chef's. " She spat. "Take me out to eat!"

"In a little. " I groaned in annoyance.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Samantha screamed.

"Nothing! "

"Then why are you being such a dick?"

"I'm not, I'm just under a lot of stress."

"Stress? Why would you be stressed? "

"Because I fucked up!"

"Y'know what? I'm gonna go get shower. I expect you to be ready by the time that I'm done!"

"No, I need to take care of something's."

"It's either you are ready by the time I am done or I'm gone! And trust me, I know about Juliet!"

"What about her?"

"She's slut, practically the whole campus has fucked her."

"Don't you dare say that!"

"Oh does little Harry have a crush?" Samantha cooed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Sam?"

"What's wrong with me? Do you seriously have the audacity to ask me that? Juliet is my problem! She has what I want."

"And what's that?"

"You!"

"What do you mean?"

"Because Harry, you are mine! And Juliet can't have you!"

"Why the hell not?" I screamed.

"Because I'm not going to allow her to!"

"Jade is my ex, I care a lot about her."

"And that's why she hasn't called you, has you worried sick about her safety? She's a fucking lunatic! Juliet is mental! A fucking looser and a slut."

"Get out!" I said as I jumped off of my bed.

"No!" She protested.

"Get out!" I yelled through clinched teeth.

"But Harry..." She whined. "Do you see what she's doing to us? Before she came into the picture, we were perfectly fine. Our friendship was amazing and don't even get me started in the sex. Harry aren't you gonna say something?"

"Please go." I begged. "I need some time alone."

"Whatever! " She scoffed. "I'm going to take a shower."

"No I told you to..."

"Harry! " She interrupted me while walking to the doorway of my bedroom. "I'm gonna shower and if you still feel that way after I'm done, then I'll go home." Samantha said as she walked out of the room.

I collapsed on to my bed, groaning in frustration. I heard the shower turning on, so that meant that Samantha had entered the shower. I reached over to my nightstand and grabbed my phone. I started scrolling through my contacts and stopped at Jade's name.

Without thinking I pressed the call button and put it to my ear.

"Hi, it's Juliet. I am currently unable to answer my phone. Please leave me a message, and I promise to get back to you!"

Goddamn it! I didn't understand what I had done wrong. I didn't understand why Jade wasn't answering my calls, and why Damian nor Liam would answer either.

 I called Jade four more times before I heard a knock at my bedroom door. I lifted my head up slightly and saw Samantha standing in the doorway. She had her hair wrapped up into a towel and was nude from the neck down.

"So?" She asked.

"You can stay." I mumbled.

"Yay!" Samantha exclaimed while running to my bed and jumping onto it. "Now, what do you say about round two?" She asked.

" I guess." I rolled my eyes and faked a smile.

Samantha quickly ran across the room and onto my bed. She  pulled down my boxers and wrapped her mouth around my semi-hard member. She sucked vigorously until I was hard and I grabbed her hips. We changed positions and I rolled a condom onto myself. Samantha opened her legs, I placed my knees between them and aligned myself with her entrance. I trusted into her, and looked down.

Instead of seeing her face, I saw Jade's.