Chapter One Hundred

Songs For This Chapter:

· Come Pick Me Up - Zac Brown Band

· Stupid Boy - Keith Urban

· Awake My Soul - Mumford And Sons

· Little Lion Man - Mumford And Sons

Harry's POV

" This is all for her." I muttered as I put the chopped up carrots into the pot and turned down the flame. " All for my baby."

" What are you cooking? " Damian asked as he walked into the kitchen.

" Chicken soup." I replied. " When are you leaving? "

" Actually, I'm leaving in a few minutes." He said as he grabbed his keys from the kitchen table. " Gonna go to the little pub down the road."

" Alright, thanks for allowing me to have the flat tonight." I said as Damian walked towards the stove.

" It's no problem, just save me a bowl of that soup." Damian said, looking down at the pot of homemade soup. " It looks delicious. "

" Will do." I chuckled. " It's my Mum's recipe. "

" Is your Mum a good cook?"

" One of the best!" I laughed. " She's an exceptional cook."

" Now I really want to try it!"

" You will." I smiled. " Are you going to the pub alone? "

" No." He said as he walked away, towards the kitchen doorway. " I'm going with this kid from class, he's from Ireland also. Niall Horan."

" Niall is Jade's roommate's boyfriend. " I said as I walked towards him.

" Yeah, really? Small world!" Damian said as he walked into the living room.

" Yeah." I said as I walked into the living room.

" I'll be here around midnight, see you then."

I watched as Damian opened up the flat door, only to see Jade standing in the doorway with bloodshot eyes, with her lips trembling, and Emily and Zayn standing behind her. " Hi, Juliet! " Damian exclaimed. " Are you okay?"

" Mhmm." She nodded, biting her bottom lip.

" She'll be okay, thank you for caring. " Emily said.

" Okay. " Damian said. " I've got to go."

Jade nodded and moved back a little so that Damian could exit, She then walked into the flat. Zayn and Emily followed her in and Zayn shut the door behind him." Baby." I said as I ran up to her, with my arms extended so I could hug her. Jade shook her head and I immediately stopped in my tracks.

" When were you going to tell me?" Jade asked as she looked down at the carpet.

" Tell you about what?" I asked.

" Don't play dumb, Harry. When were you going to tell me about the bet?"

" There is no bet."

" Really?" She asked and I nodded.

Jade finally looked up at me as she reached into the pocket of her jumper and brought out a cell phone. " Then you wouldn't mind explaining this?" Jade asked as pressed the play icon on the screen of Tyler's old cellular. A couple of seconds later, Tyler's voice and my voice came out through the little speaker.

"I suggest that you give up, isn't it obvious? " I said.

"What is obvious? " Tyler asked.