Chapter Twenty Six

Songs for this chapter:

· Do I Wanna Know - Arctic Monkeys
· Rolling In The Deep - Adele

Harry's POV

The silence that filled Tyler's flat, was uncomfortable. I was starting to feel a little panicked on the inside, I felt as if everyone's eyes were on me. Maybe I was paranoid, or maybe I was just going mad. I wasn't sure, hell, I wasn't sure of anything.

Never in a hundred years, would I have ever thought that I would be so tangled up into a bet that happened years ago, in another country for that matter. I thought that Jade would have just forgotten me, like I had forgotten her. Everyone had forgotten about her. The scars on Jade's body was enough proof to show me what had happened while we were apart. Her arms were almost covered in the lines, and what made me frown the most were the three fresh cuts that were soon going to become scars and they would permanently be on her skin for the rest of her life. All of her scars were my fault, and my fault alone.

" I feel so ripped right now." Jade giggled.

" So do I." Louis replied. " Can I get one of your cigarettes?" He asked Jade.

Jade smirked as she removed two cigarettes from her pack, she handed a single to Louis and then brought the other single between her lips and lit it with her Bic lighter. She took a drag, and blew out the smoke, my pants tightened at the sight. Jade looked so sexy in her tight black blouse, her cleavage popping out from the top and her cherry necklace laying against her skin. 

"Harry, stop staring at Jade." Louis whispered into my ear. "You look like a pervert." I scoffed and turned my attention to the coffee table, I wanted to stare at Jade. Every since I saw her at that party, something about her pulled me towards her. She was my anchor, slowly sinking to the bottom of the ocean and I was her rope, the one pulling her back to the surface.

Jade's giggle, tore me from my own thoughts. I turned my head and looked at her. Tyler was whispering into her ear and jealousy started to run through my veins. Obviously I couldn't hear them but I did catch a few words. "Skinny Jeans" and "British Prick." I immediately knew that they were talking about me. Jade giggled once more before getting off of the couch and walking though the living room, to the kitchen and disappearing around the corner.

"I gotta go, My mother needs me to help her for an hour." Seth said while picking himself up off of the couch.

"Will you be okay, babe?" He asked Louis.

" Of course, baby." Louis replied. " I'll be fine." Seth bent down and kissed him, he then put his forehead to Louis' and whispered that he loved him. Louis responded with a simple "I love you." Seth grabbed his keys from the coffee table and left through the flat door.

Tyler looked at us smugly, and then chuckled. "You're losing, Styles." He said after licking the skin of his freshly rolled joint. "Oh what's wrong, Harry? Are you jealous?"

" Tyler, stop being an arse." I mumbled.

"I wish you would just disappear, hell I wish Louis would also. I can't stand either of you." He smirked.

"Would you like to repeat that mate?" Louis spat through clinched teeth.

"I. Don't. Like. You. Or. Harry. " He repeated sarcastically.

"And we don't like you, so what's your point?" Louis snapped.

"My point is, You don't deserve my brother and Harry doesn't deserve an single bit of Jade's love." He replied.

"Who are you to decide, what we deserve? You are nothing but my boyfriends brother." Louis replied. "And about Jade, she decides who deserves her love. Not some guy who's in the friend zone! "

"Don't you dare say that I'm in the friend zone! " Tyler spat.

"Why, does the truth hurt? I can see right through you Tyler. You try so hard to look like the a knight, who is trying to save her. But guess what, your not. You are a malicious bastard, that secretly enjoys seeing Jade hurt herself over Harry. It makes you feel stronger, like you are proud that she's shattered." Louis said and Tyler's face started to turn red.

"He has a point. " I added.

"And You don't? You enjoy seeing her hurt. You have her heart, fuck you practically own it! You've fucked her up!"

"I may have hurt her, I cannot lie about that. But I desperately want to fix her!" I snapped back.

"You're a fucking liar! You don't want to fix her! You even agreed to a bet twice now!" He responded.

"Yeah, a bet that you proposed! " I spat.

"What bet?" Louis asked.

"Tyler made a bet with me that he could get Jade to love him by the summer, and if he did that I would have to leave Jade alone. And if I won then he would stop lusting over her." I explained to Louis and he made a simple nod.

" I'm, erm, I'm back." Jade said as she walked into the living room. I looked at her and noticed that she has changed out of her jeans and t-shirt, into a yellow sun dress that fit perfectly on her curves.

"Whoa. How'd you change, you didn't bring anything but your purse." Louis asked.

"Well it's a long story, but when I was with my ex. I hid my good clothes here at Tyler's, in his wardrobe. So my ex wouldn't ruin them." She replied and took a seat on the couch beside Tyler.

" Ah." Louis nodded.

"Oh, we're smoking another J? Nice!" Jade smiled, and Tyler passed her the joint. Jade brought it to her lips and moaned in pleasure as she inhaled the smoke. Oh my god, that moan. I can't even lie, I missed hearing her moan. Jade exhaled the smoke and put her hand out to me, directing me to retrieve the joint from her fingers. I received it, took a drag and passed it to Louis.

"When is your first class tomorrow? " Jade asked Tyler.

"7." He replied simply.

"And you?" She asked me.

"Noon, and Louis had his too at noon." I replied with smile.

"I do too." Jade agreed.

"So, erm. I know I shouldn't ask this but do you guys want to go to..."

"Don't. " Tyler interrupted her with clinched teeth.

"Maybe I want to." Jade spat.

"Don't, just don't!" Tyler screamed.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Jade exclaimed.

"You." Tyler replied and Jade's mouth dropped open.

"I..erm..okay." Jade mumbled. She stood up from the couch and walked to the flat door. "I'm sorry. I won't be a problem for any of you, anymore." Jade apologized. She then opened the door and left.

"Now Tyler, you hurt her. This proves my point, you malicious bastard." Louis spat as he got off of the couch, and I did also. " You're an idiot." Louis said as we opened the flat door.