Chapter Fifty One

Songs For This Chapter:
· Addicted - Avicii
· She Looks So Perfect - 5 Seconds Of Summer
· Dark Horse - Katy Perry

Harry's POV

" Jade." I yelled as I ran through the airport. Adrenaline was rushing through my veins, I wanted to catch her and hold her in my arms. Jade ignored me and continued to run. " Jade, please." I begged.

" Ma'am, you're going to have to stop running, its extremely dangerous." A security guard said as he stepped in front of Jade. She sighed and stopped in her tracks, I gradually reduced my speed to a quick walk and finally reached her. I snaked my right arm around her waist and pulled her body onto mine. " Jade." I breathed.

" Harry, no. Just go home, please." She begged as she tried to get out of my grasp.

" Please, hear me out." I told her.

" One minute, is all you get." Jade replied.

"Jade, I know I've said that I'm sorry multiple times but I am truly sorry."

"Again with the apologies. " Jade Sighed. "You have to work to be forgiven. "

"Give me the chance. I know that there has to be a tiny part in you that hates me."

"I don't hate you, no I despise your attitude. " Jade interrupted me.

"Jade, just hear me out, please don't interrupt me because I'm trying to tell you something." I said polity. "You have worked too damn hard to get accepted into university, to loose it all because of me. I will not let you give that up. Ill leave you alone, anything that you please just to make you stay here. You do not need to throw your future away over me. I know I've been an ass, and its no excuse. I've hurt you more times than I can count. I don't know if your expecting this to be some cliche, cheezy airport confession like in the movies but this is reality. What I can say is, I don't know if if love you per se. But what I do know is, I care deeply for you Jade."

"You're trouble Harry. I cannot continue to stay here and watch the man that I love, love another girl. I'll never be good enough for you, I am constantly failing you. So I have to go. "

"Jade please, give me a chance. If I cannot measure up to your standards, I will leave you alone forever if that's what you desire. I just do not think that I could handle seeing you walk away again."

"But Harry, I cannot live up to your standards. I am constantly failing you, fuck you even said that you aren't attracted to me."

"But I am, I lied. You are absolutely stunning Jade, you always have been. I only said that to look manly in front of Damian. "

"What about Samantha?"

"We're done."

"Really? " She asked and bit her lip.

"Yes, I am telling you the truth."

"This is your last chance Harry, don't fuck it up."

I smiled and engulfed her slender body in a hug. "Wouldn't dream of it, love." I whispered in her ear.

"I mean it Styles, last chance." She stressed as I released my hold on her.

"I know, c'mon let's get out of here." I said and took Jade's suitcase from her right hand into mine.
As we walked through the airport, I noticed an obscene amount of people staring at us. "Jade?"

"Hmm?"

"Why are people staring at us?"

"Probably because we just made a scene. " Jade giggled. "Ignore them." She added.